Plugins for audio and screen brightness

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by mayhem366, Mar 6, 2010.

1. mayhem366
    OP

mayhem366 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2008
    UK
    I know that there are various plugins to make the screen brighter than the brightedst setting and louder than hte max volume but i am looking for the opposite, a plugin to make the smallest volume setting quieter and the first screen brightness dimmer.
    Anyone know of any that exist to achieve this?

2. AAcrazyman

AAcrazyman GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2010
    United States
    IDK bro... im guessing you want this for battery life?
    id google, "how to get longer battery life on PSP"

3. gilaben

gilaben Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2007
    United States
    I recall there being a really cool .prx called something like CFE (Custom Firmware extender)

It brought up a VSH like menu when you put there button combo in and gave you the option to control the screen brightness to its absolute lowest and highest value based on a 100 point scale.

Hope that helps, check it out. I liked it.

4. mayhem366
    OP

mayhem366 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2008
    UK
    I had something similar to the sounds of that before but it was all in french or something, can't remember what it was. Don't really want it for battery life really, the PSP hardly ever leaves the house. Screen brightness doesn't bother me as much, i just find that when i am playing it in bed is a bit loud even on the quietest setting.

5. euqiddis

euqiddis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2006
  6. themuddaload

themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

May 4, 2008
    United States
    West of the equator Sex: sure
    yeah, cfe has something that lets you change your screen brightness below normal. dont know if it has a sound option though, and how the heck is off not quiet enough??