Plugin: controller on PSP?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Rovelius, May 6, 2011.

1. Rovelius
    OP

Rovelius Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    Is there a plugin out there that lets you play PSP games with a controller? PS3 preferably. Can't stand the nub... [​IMG]

2. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Nov 19, 2008
    Coventry, UK
    What you'd need is a PSP emulator for a hacked PS3, surely? Is there such a thing yet? I've not heard of any.

3. NiGHtS

NiGHtS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 9, 2007
    Yes. It's called a PSP Go. And you need to use it's Bluetooth and PS3 connectivity to do it.

Source: I do it. [​IMG]

4. Rovelius
    OP

Rovelius Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    I'm talking about hooking the PS3 controller to the PSP thru USB and play my PSP games with that.

And yeah I know the PSP Go natively supports this feature so I'm asking this for PSP 1K/2K/3K

5. Rovelius
    OP

Rovelius Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    RemoteJoy supports controllers. I can get the PSP to display just fine on my monitor (although not all games work) but the controller part just won't. RMJ 0.19 does detect the controller since I can set my buttons just fine but I can't move anything ingame. Any idea?

It's a regular USB PC gamepad btw, not PS3 or 360.

6. callert

callert Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2007
    Did you bind the keys correctly in RJ's options?

7. Rovelius
    OP

Rovelius Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, QC
    Yes. I'm used to this kind of interfaces thanks to emulators. As I press various buttons on the controllers I can see the input variables dynamically change on the info pane on the right but, apparently, the data doesn't reach the PSP...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice