Hacking Pls help!

Akemi97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried downgrading and it didnt work did exactly as ya said and when i tried going to 3.60 all i got was a error and had to restart my slim vita can someone help me what did i do wrong? Also my sd2vita didnt install can i get help with that as well?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried downgrading and it didnt work did exactly as ya said and when i tried going to 3.60 all i got was a error and had to restart my slim vita can someone help me what did i do wrong? Also my sd2vita didnt install can i get help with that as well?
@Akemi97 ,what firmware did it install?
Follow this guide.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only error I've heard of when downgrading is if you don't disable all plugins (iirc, L at system boot). I don't know if it will also turn off sd2vita though. I was using yamt at the time, so it wasn't affected.

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the only error I've heard of when downgrading is if you don't disable all plugins (iirc, L at system boot). I don't know if it will also turn off sd2vita though. I was using yamt at the time, so it wasn't affected.
@godreborn when i did the downgrade myself,from firmware 3.73(after the brick)i had only done the hack with FinalHE 1.92.
It can also be due to a corrupt firmware that you are unable to downgrade and the error exits.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-