Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you think im a troll and im saying im not
im sincere as hell.
That is even more terrifying.

in your opinion tell me why most people use a9lh ?
To have more control over their own console.

i'm "hating" on people because they're stealing Plailect and the developers work and monetizing it for their own personal gain.
Not to mention they are complicit in bricking people's consoles (or increasing the risk) due to their own greed.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
haters gonna hate.
hating on people because they found a way to get money.
im not hating on them.
btw adblock exsist.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in your opinion tell me why most people use a9lh ?
Yeah guys, who needs ethics, or the fortitude to research, to contribute to the scene or even respect the people that created all this. We should just jack the work of others and force people to pay for it without any concern for what our misinformation might bring, and fuck the haters.

I'm done with this dude. Next thread.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
lmao even etika says most people use a9lh for piracy
they just dont say they do it.
(people hiding with mask all the time)
Entirely irrelevant. People aren't profiting off Nintendo if they choose to use something like FreeShop, and that has virtually nothing to do with what we're talking about. We are talking about the benefits of using Plailect's guide. Stop trying to shift the focus off your own pathetic argument.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm so mad about the half a cent they make for every thousand visitors. And did you even read my post?

i did because im still keeping up with you.

Etika, really, ETIKA?! Ohmygod, is he considered a professional youtuber or something to you because if so, you actually need mental help. He's byfar the least reliable tuber, ever.

huh wha?? another person that puts words in my mouth ?? again ??? i didnt say that .

Entirely irrelevant. People aren't profiting off Nintendo if they choose to use something like FreeShop, and that has virtually nothing to do with what we're talking about. We are talking about the benefits of using Plailect's guide. Stop trying to shift the focus off your own pathetic argument.

(Also who is etika?)

you should've said that this was your opinion you talking like everyone in this thread do it your way.
(btw if the person on top of you know etika and not you. there is a problem.)

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Then why did you even feel it necessary to retort with a redundant response? I talked about ad blockers and how they don't help against malicious ad campaigns. Do you just pick and choose what you want to comprehend?

such as this rant.
you basically make it uncomfortable to newcomers by doing this thread.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you should've said that this was your opinion you talking like everyone in this thread do it your way.
I have no idea what you're saying.

At any rate, I said earlier that this isn't about 'opinions', because encouraging the use of video guides leads to more consoles bricking, so we should focus on which guide (or form thereof) is actually good at minimising risk.

you basically make it uncomfortable to newcomers by doing this thread.
Again, zero evidence for this claim.

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea what you're saying.

At any rate, I said earlier that this isn't about 'opinions', because encouraging the use of video guides leads to more consoles bricking, so we should focus on which guide (or form thereof) is actually good at minimising risk.

Again, zero evidence for this claim.

look i bet lots of wise people out there know that some videos are outdated
and some are unfortunate.
some look plailects guide and they still brick.
anything can happen.

evidence ?? this thread is a living evidence. most of you people are with it. and then it because contagious which becomes a newb witch hunting group.

Last edited by RiverPerson,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
anything can happen.
Read what I wrote again. I was talking about minimising risk. The fact remains that Plailect's guide has an infinitely lower chance of anything going wrong than any video guide. Plailect's guide is constantly updated, whereas video guides go out of date immediately.

You have failed to mention even one benefit of using a video guide. Don't just say "opinions"; actually make an argument.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
evidence ?? this thread is a living evidence. most of you people are with it. and then it because contagious which becomes a newb witch hunting group.
You're a lunatic. Discouraging video guides and encouraging Plailect's is helping newcomers to the scene by minimising the chance of them bricking their consoles.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
anything can happen.
Except the only reason one would brick by following the official guide is by not actually following it verbatim. I saw a thread earlier today where someone used the wrong ctrtransfer image and ended up with double installations of system titles. They insisted that they used the correct one, but when they went into FBI to check the region of these titles, they were all out of region. This is due to user error, and is not the fault of the author.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Okay time to wrap this shitstorm up, let's make this simple to you @RiverPerson, i'm gonna challenge you to find one reason why people should use youtube tutorials over Plailect's guide. You obviously can't and are avoiding this question, answer me now, okay, thanks. If you can't, please feel free to leave and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Read what I wrote again. I was talking about minimising risk. The fact remains that Plailect's guide has an infinitely lower chance of anything going wrong than any video guide. Plailect's guide is constantly updated, whereas video guides go out of date immediately.

You have failed to mention even one benefit of using a video guide. Don't just say "opinions"; actually make an argument.

plailect's guide is constantly updated because its not complete.
do i really need to talk about this.
videos are just a way visiual way or learning.

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Except the only reason one would brick by following the official guide is by not actually following it verbatim. I saw a thread earlier today where someone used the wrong ctrtransfer image and ended up with double installations of system titles. They insisted that they used the correct one, but when they went into FBI to check the region of these titles, they were all out of region. This is due to user error, and is not the fault of the author.

ty for trying to look both sides (finally someone i can talk with) . its not only that though . newbs skip, forgets and gets confused.
there is flaws for videos as well but you already said them all.

Uh, no. That's been the culture for 30 years or so.

not everyone is like you. (actualy lemme rephrase that not everyone goes by this culture)
(yeah makes more sense)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol