please someone make zombies ds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Demonstryde, Aug 28, 2010.

Aug 28, 2010
  1. Demonstryde
    OP

Member Demonstryde GBAtemp Fan

United States
    .. all i want is to kill some zombies, i wish someone could take like call of duty modern warfare and make a hack version of it so its like nazi zombies for xbox...i know i could just play xbox zombies but somtimes i just wanna kill meatbags on the go or in the bathroom.. i would be happy to help but i have no knowledge of game design..

2. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    There are enough commercial games on the DS that, in a way, feature zombies.

*cough*Dementium*cough*

3. gifi4

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    have a look at "Little Red Riding hoods: Zombie BBQ"
    or "Dementium" 1 or 2

4. Fluto

Member Fluto A potato in disguise

Australia
    i played dementium i got scared :S i was 11 years i think

5. gifi4

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    Yeah same here, when I was younger, cause my parents weren't home and I was supposed to be in bed so I was playing my ds in bed and it was about 11PM-12 and I got scared badly, couldn't fall asleep for the rest of the night and I didn't play dementium again for ages lol.

EDIT: 300th Post, yipee

6. Demonstryde
    OP

Member Demonstryde GBAtemp Fan

United States
    lame.. all lame .. resident evil hmm i beat this when it was new on the playstation.. redridinghoods bbq = Beat it in 4 hours.. dementium 1-II lame and beaten,touch the dead =waste of time, zombie panic= just as bad as touch the dead.. i want a modded cod game where zombie swarms get bigger every level(fps where you can aim down sight), upgradeable weapons.. obviously didnt read correctly.. there is no commercial ds game that has those qualities..but a modded version of cod could

7. Berthenk

Member Berthenk Epitome of Awesomeness

Netherlands
    You expect someone to just make it for you? Learn to code games and do it yourself. It'll take longer to wait untill someone is done coding it.
    Then again, how do you expect a game like that would look, even play? Do you even know how hard it is to draw all those zombies? You might get 10 FPS, if you're lucky. Unless, of course, you want really ugly zombies and weapons.

8. Shinigami357

Member Shinigami357 Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger

Philippines

wow, man, if you are gonna ask for something, i suppose you could tone down on the attitude. since you can't mod/hack a game, or make homebrew, and are in need, there really isn't any choice for you other than dumps of commercial games. if you dislike them, then tough luck, buddy. and if you continue like that, i'd bet you won't be getting a mod/hack/homebrew either.