Homebrew please someone make zombies ds

Demonstryde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.. all i want is to kill some zombies, i wish someone could take like call of duty modern warfare and make a hack version of it so its like nazi zombies for xbox...i know i could just play xbox zombies but somtimes i just wanna kill meatbags on the go or in the bathroom.. i would be happy to help but i have no knowledge of game design..

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
mezut360 said:
i played dementium i got scared :S i was 11 years i think
Yeah same here, when I was younger, cause my parents weren't home and I was supposed to be in bed so I was playing my ds in bed and it was about 11PM-12 and I got scared badly, couldn't fall asleep for the rest of the night and I didn't play dementium again for ages lol.

EDIT: 300th Post, yipee

Demonstryde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lame.. all lame .. resident evil hmm i beat this when it was new on the playstation.. redridinghoods bbq = Beat it in 4 hours.. dementium 1-II lame and beaten,touch the dead =waste of time, zombie panic= just as bad as touch the dead.. i want a modded cod game where zombie swarms get bigger every level(fps where you can aim down sight), upgradeable weapons.. obviously didnt read correctly.. there is no commercial ds game that has those qualities..but a modded version of cod could

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You expect someone to just make it for you? Learn to code games and do it yourself. It'll take longer to wait untill someone is done coding it.
Then again, how do you expect a game like that would look, even play? Do you even know how hard it is to draw all those zombies? You might get 10 FPS, if you're lucky. Unless, of course, you want really ugly zombies and weapons.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Demonstryde said:
lame.. all lame .. resident evil hmm i beat this when it was new on the playstation.. redridinghoods bbq = Beat it in 4 hours.. dementium 1-II lame and beaten,touch the dead =waste of time, zombie panic= just as bad as touch the dead.. i want a modded cod game where zombie swarms get bigger every level(fps where you can aim down sight), upgradeable weapons.. obviously didnt read correctly.. there is no commercial ds game that has those qualities..but a modded version of cod could

wow, man, if you are gonna ask for something, i suppose you could tone down on the attitude. since you can't mod/hack a game, or make homebrew, and are in need, there really isn't any choice for you other than dumps of commercial games. if you dislike them, then tough luck, buddy. and if you continue like that, i'd bet you won't be getting a mod/hack/homebrew either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s