Hacking please some one help me about cfg usb loader

1ghost2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello ever one i only have 2 questions about cfg usb loader but first cfg usb loader is great loader reall
1-when i download cheats i can activate them and all alright but there is some cheats have E sign and they are dark i can't activate them like in call of duty mwr i can't activate infinite hp at multiplayer please some one tell me what to do

2-how i can put themes in cfg usb loader .

i hope some one help me and thanks​
yaywii.gif

geeb2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your second question is easy. Themes can be downloaded by the loader by pushing A to select game then 1 twice and then select update themes from that menu.

As to your first question. If you can't play well enough in multiplayer without needing unlimited HP, then you should not be playing and getting someone to tell you how to cheat online ruins the game for everyone.

1ghost2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geeb2002 said:
Your second question is easy. Themes can be downloaded by the loader by pushing A to select game then 1 twice and then select update themes from that menu.

As to your first question. If you can't play well enough in multiplayer without needing unlimited HP, then you should not be playing and getting someone to tell you how to cheat online ruins the game for everyone.

no i cant update themes i don't even have this choice
what i do please

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1ghost2 said:
geeb2002 said:

no i cant update themes i don't even have this choice
what i do please

Don't you have the "Update themes" option or does that not work?
If it simply doesn't work maybe your SD card is full (or USB drive if you run Cfg Loader from there).
If the option is not there try updating Cfg Loader. Maybe you have a really old version, I don't know when the theme browser/downloader was implemented.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.