rroulian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,

can some share a save game of God of War from an activated accound and with the usb backup feature?
I need a save near to the black rune (a bit before or after doesn't matter).

Please help me, I need to finish this game.

I found a great guy that can convert it for me...

rroulian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
"Hey! Just letting you know I have a slot available Let me know when you're ready"

I made the most difficult part, I found a save wizard slot. I can't believe no one can provide a simple save game... :/

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

can some share a save game of God of War from an activated accound and with the usb backup feature?
I need a save near to the black rune (a bit before or after doesn't matter).

Please help me, I need to finish this game.

I found a great guy that can convert it for me...

I finished this game with everything in 100 percent complete and a true ending. No cheat at all.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy for you... I never said I want to cheat the game, I only lost my save at black rune level so if you have a save to share I'm interested.

I never said that you want to cheat the game either. :)

I deleted it already and uninstalled game so I have game on my external hard drive instead for more space, that's why. Sorry. I hope that you find one soon. It is a great game! Can't wait for next sequel coming soon. They plans for 5 more games in development.

rroulian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I never said that you want to cheat the game either. :)

I deleted it already and uninstalled game so I have game on my external hard drive instead for more space, that's why. Sorry. I hope that you find one soon. It is a great game! Can't wait for next sequel coming soon. They plans for 5 more games in development.

My bad, I was thinking you said I'm a cheater :) well, I think I'll restart the game from beginning and it will be an exception for me. this game is amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night