ROM Hack Please help

Carter__1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was bored in godmode9 and i made a file called homemenu.cia in it. I went to fbi and extracted it.
Now it doesnt boot up. i've tried to retstore my backup sysnand but that didnt do anything.

Last edited by Carter__1,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean when you say it "doesn't boot up"? Please be specific.

Also, I feel it's important to note here that it's never okay to get "bored in GodMode9."

Carter__1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I know what happened. I'm using a bad charger

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait the charger says for use with twl-001 and wap-001 but those are types of chargers not console
why

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I know what happened. I'm using a bad charger

wait the charger says for use with twl-001 and wap-001 but those are types of chargers not console
why
TWL-001 and WAP-001 refers to the model numbers for the Nintendo DSi system and the AC adapter. Unless you're traveling to another region that has a different plug standard or input AC 120/240 V, WAP-001 or WAP-002 AC adapters will work for any (o/n)(2/3)DS(XL/LL)(lite/phat) system regardless if that system was bought or came from another country. The AC charger has to match the wall socket and voltage+amperage.

If that battery trick and recharging the battery does not resolve the issue, refer to that linked to post for other causes to PTM bricks and how to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E