nickwild6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my email to ndsgamer where I bought my acekard 2i a week ago

Ok I have researched and found that the narnia icon is normal and the card works perfect in my old ds lite I have 1.8.9 loaded on it and switched out the loaders as per your website...

but when I try to put it in new dsi xl hw81 1.4.3u it wont run about 90% of the games....it will pull up the narnia icon and the menu will load but when you choose a game the it will say "loading" but then the screen goes white..any ideas? a few games will play
its been 5 days since I received this and have been emailing you with no response....please give me some support here,,,,,,your acekard 2i is supposed to be "compatible" with dsi xl

and yes I formated it with the SDformatter

any ideas here guys

nickwild6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my email to ndsgamer where I bought my acekard 2i a week ago

Ok I have researched and found that the narnia icon is normal and the card works perfect in my old ds lite I have 1.8.9 loaded on it and switched out the loaders as per your website...

but when I try to put it in new dsi xl hw81 1.4.3u it wont run about 90% of the games....it will pull up the narnia icon and the menu will load but when you choose a game the it will say "loading" but then the screen goes white..any ideas? a few games will play
its been 5 days since I received this and have been emailing you with no response....please give me some support here,,,,,,your acekard 2i is supposed to be "compatible" with dsi xl

and yes I formated it with the SDformatter

any ideas here guys
no one seen this problem before?

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
It could be a contact issue as I have had similiar trouble with some Acekard 2i when used in my DSi but they work fine in other peoples DSi and DS. Here's a link to help with contact issues: http://gbatemp.net/topic/231412-solving-acekard-contact-issues/
I find the second method (The TK Paper Trick) usually works.

nickwild6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like I said the card works fine in my ds lite...its just having a problem in my dsi xl...all firmware is stated in my first post...sound like it may be the contact issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: