Hacking Please help

BiiPiiGii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm using a NDSTT v.1.17 which is the latest I believe. I've tried loading DSOrgonize 3.2 and Moonshell 1.72 and I'm still getting errors. The error I get form DSOrgonize is: "You haven't patched the DSOrganize with any DLDI file. The Chishm loader requires you to have a DLDI patched DSOrganize or a dldi file in your resources directory." for Chishm and for Might Max I get: Guru meditation Error! Undefined instruction! (And a bunch of numbers). From the latest Moonshell I get: "An error occured while trying to access the disc or file. Did the setup end normally? Is the "/moonshi" folder moved or deleted? Have you enabled the resume function with a media that's not supported? Do you have enough free space on your media? Please reformat the media and try again. Please try with different media from another manufacturer." I'm going to see what can be done with the things it's telling me to do. However, If there is anything else you might know please fill me in. Thank you.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As far as DSOrganize is concerned, use the older version 3.1129. That's the latest stable version. Version 3.2 was abandoned by the author before it was completed.

You should be able to get a version of Moonshell, pre-configured for the DSTT from the download area of ndstt.com.

-Bri

BiiPiiGii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Moonshell... It doesn't work. That's where I got it in the first place. I think the problem is my SD Card... I might just need to get a different card. I have a Sandisk 4 GB. I'll try something else though to see if it makes a difference.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use the Panasonic formatter to reformat your microSD card and see if that makes a difference. Also, ALWAYS use "safely remove hardware" before removing the microSD card from your PC or it will get corrupted. Make sure you have a "games" folder and put your games in there to limit the number of files on the root of your microSD card. Always leave enough free space on your microSD card for system files and save files.

-Bri

BiiPiiGii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do I get the panasonic formatter? PM me a link yeah?

[Edit: Never mind I found and it isn't working. I seriously think it's just because I bought a SanDisk card from america.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try a different microSD card and see if it works. Also, you could try a different card reader.

Have you tried it with commercial roms? If it works with commercial roms, it should work with homebrew.

-Bri

BiiPiiGii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I wonder if it's because I'm using my printer as a card reader... I wonder if it would make a difference if I just used like a direct USB car reader... It might work a little better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: