Hey everybody, I had my wii hardmodded ages ago (don't even remember what chips in it tbh, infectus I think, or is that in my 360 hmm lol nvm doesn't matter) and afterwards softmodded it (also ages ago with the zelda exploit etc.) when they stopped updating things and I got discs to load again so that was fine for then I guess. I had an old Freecom 500 GB Network-ish HDD laying around which I tried to hook up to wiiflow and I think even GX back then but it was just a massive failure so I gave up on it all together and just kept using backup discs. So now I figured I'd give everything a shot again since I had some spare time and the wii started to get dusty lol. I'm still on firmware 4.1E so I figured I'd use ModMii (which also seems to be fairly outdated I think) to generate me a pack that works with 4.1 and it loaded discs just fine afterwards, the usb/sd/whatever forwarder channel with GX linked to it however showed up as "Can't find HDD" in the forwarder window and indeed, while loading GX it was "waiting for HDD" and just failed yet again. I then downloaded the all in one pack from here and just installed that over things. I have 2 GX forwarders now and the one forwarder that ModMii installed but my very first forwarder suddenly started to find my HDD and everything works (for as far as I know, I haven't played a game that long yet) perfectly fine! The other 2 channels... which both load GX as well... still hang on "Waiting for HDD" for some weird reason... (seriously I can't figure that one out cuz I think they're both loading the same WAD as the first channel but whatever, one works). So I started messing around with my gamecube backups which I always wanted because I rather have all my GC games on a HDD then have a ton of my GC games laying around. I ripped a few and placed them in my HDD:/games folder, installed Dios Mios, installed Nintendont because I couldn't figure out how to get my friggin gamecube games to show up in my GX but I couldn't figure out how to let Nintendont run from GX plus it errored out everytime I tried to load a game through the Nintendont's WAD interface so I started struggling again and finally found the Custom Path option which had the gamecube dir set to SD (which is obviously empty and should stay that way) so I changed that to HDD and all my games showed up. The channels load just fine but then.... it wants to install them to SD... not what I wanted.. After a bit of googling it's just not able to run GC games from USB in the version that comes with the complete pack on the first page so I had to move up to one of the beta versions. I first tried the DOL only version mentioned on the main page, that one hangs on "Initializing USB device" (I waited about an hour, no change), I tried version R1246, 1244, 1243, 1202 and 1188 all on IOS250 but all of them stutter a bit on "Initializing USB device" and eventually fail to load the USB device. I tinkered with the metadata as well removing the new argument about a mountpoint or something which got added along the way but that didn't change anything either. I tried all versions on the other 2 loader channels as well (just for shitz and gigglez, you never know right) but those all failed as well. I reverted back to the default version and it worked perfectly fine again.... So my question after this short story (might as well just tell everything so nobody has questions) is, how the hell can I solve this lol. I really want to play my GC games from HDD instead of SD not only because it is about a 100 times bigger but also because SD's have limited I/O r/w and the ones I have are fairly old/slow/crappy and are SDHC as well so have been heavily used in phones and such already so I doubt they'll live long. If someone could please help i'd be extremely grateful. Here is a list of my current IOSes etc. after re-bannerbombing it. Code: * Priiloader 236 Mod * IOS11v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP]) * IOS20v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP]) * IOS30v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP]) * IOS50v14889(IOS50v4889[FS-ES-NP]) * IOS60v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP]) * IOS70v16687(IOS70v6687[FS-ES-NP]) * cIOS202-v5 * cIOS222-v5 * cIOS223[37-38]-v4 * cIOS224-v5 * cIOS249-d2x-v6 * cIOS250-d2x-v6 * RVL-mios-v10 * IOS9-64-v1034 * IOS12-64-v526 * IOS13-64-v1032 * IOS14-64-v1032 * IOS15-64-v1032 * IOS17-64-v1032 * IOS21-64-v1039 * IOS22-64-v1294 * IOS28-64-v1807 * IOS31-64-v3608 * IOS33-64-v3608 * IOS34-64-v3608 * IOS35-64-v3608 * IOS36-64-v3608 * IOS37-64-v5663 * IOS38-64-v4124 * IOS41-64-v3607 * IOS43-64-v3607 * IOS45-64-v3607 * IOS46-64-v3607 * IOS48-64-v4124 * IOS53-64-v5663 * IOS55-64-v5663 * IOS56-64-v5662 * IOS57-64-v5919 * IOS58-64-v6176 * IOS61-64-v5662 * USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v9-IDCL The wads from GX and Dios Mios/Nintendont were installed afterwards, this is just the list ModMii spits out in a txt.