Hacking Please help with SD2VITA - h-encore 2 - 3.72

AusDingo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There was a issue about a year ago when I did something stupid and had to start the process of installing h-encore and things again, but this time I used a SD2VITA. It was amazing! I had it working and it's full of games.

Recently I installed h-encore 2 and had that working fine, then for some reason I changed a setting on one of the SD2VITA apps I had. I had used TF Card Plugin Tool, and some other app.
I had also changed the SD2VITA settings in AutoPlugin..... So you can tell my Vita was all messed up.

Now it seems to be all mounted properly and I can install PKGj games again, but I don't have any of the games that are on my SD2VITA show in the Live Area that i had previously. I have refreshed Live Area a few different ways but this does not help.

Can anyone help me? There are so many awesome videos on YouTube, and these forums are amazing, but just cant find one that shows how to get the games to appear after changing the mounting paths.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was a issue about a year ago when I did something stupid and had to start the process of installing h-encore and things again, but this time I used a SD2VITA. It was amazing! I had it working and it's full of games.

Recently I installed h-encore 2 and had that working fine, then for some reason I changed a setting on one of the SD2VITA apps I had. I had used TF Card Plugin Tool, and some other app.
I had also changed the SD2VITA settings in AutoPlugin..... So you can tell my Vita was all messed up.

Now it seems to be all mounted properly and I can install PKGj games again, but I don't have any of the games that are on my SD2VITA show in the Live Area that i had previously. I have refreshed Live Area a few different ways but this does not help.

Can anyone help me? There are so many awesome videos on YouTube, and these forums are amazing, but just cant find one that shows how to get the games to appear after changing the mounting paths.
I recently had a problem like this where I had the hack setup using the old console commands method and the tfg card plugin on 3.68. A few days ago I just kept getting the file corrupted error even if I had enabled h encore. Sadly I couldnt even open other games that I had gotten from my psn account. had to back up all of my data that I could on my computer and re do the hack from the start. Somehow it just unmounted my sd2vita (haha....) and the only thing I can think of is that I may have moved it even while it was in the vita? Perhaps I bumped the top of the vita or something?

Can you open any game apps or any apps for that matter other than vitashell and h encore? If you can only open the 2 apps h encore and vitashell, you may have to do what I said and back up as much data as you can then format the card and redo the hack from the start. Your problem may not be as bad as mine? I was able to get most of my save data so that is great. I wonder if my problem was with PSN? you see I tried to install a game from my download list on psn and then i got an error and restatred the Vita, after this I was able to install the game but it was only reading my official memory card and not the SD2VITA like it should be. I was not able to fix it and as I said I had to redo it all from the start.

Last edited by CrossOut,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts