Please help with changing the text in Devil Survivor Overclocked

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Reishiki, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Reishiki
    OP

Reishiki Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2014
    Hi there,
    I'm trying to translate Devil Survivor Overclocked/Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker into my mother language. So far I managed to unpack DSO Target.bin with help from this thread. No luck with DS2RB yet.
    Then I came across a new problem, according to Kuriimu's dev (onepiecefreak), the game script uses .cmp extension which are compressed. Here is what he analysis from what I gave him so far:

He don't have the time to help though. So I wanted to ask if anyone can help me. To be honest I don't have the slightest romhacking/programing skill to begin with. But I'm just desperately want to bring this game to the fans in my country. Thank you in advance! If someone can help me, I hope I can do something for them to pay them back, like donating. Although I don't have much, I'll do something.

Here is the event folder which content all the game script (I think): https://www.upload.ee/files/7110734/Event.zip.html. My main target is DS2RB but since I can't figure out how to unpack target.bin yet, I can't begin with it.