Please help with changing the text in Devil Survivor Overclocked

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Reishiki, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Reishiki
    OP

Reishiki Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2014
    Hi there,
    I'm trying to translate Devil Survivor Overclocked/Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker into my mother language. So far I managed to unpack DSO Target.bin with help from this thread. No luck with DS2RB yet.
    Then I came across a new problem, according to Kuriimu's dev (onepiecefreak), the game script uses .cmp extension which are compressed. Here is what he analysis from what I gave him so far:

He don't have the time to help though. So I wanted to ask if anyone can help me. To be honest I don't have the slightest romhacking/programing skill to begin with. But I'm just desperately want to bring this game to the fans in my country. Thank you in advance! If someone can help me, I hope I can do something for them to pay them back, like donating. Although I don't have much, I'll do something.

Here is the event folder which content all the game script (I think): https://www.upload.ee/files/7110734/Event.zip.html. My main target is DS2RB but since I can't figure out how to unpack target.bin yet, I can't begin with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice