Homebrew Please Help! Virtual Console save files deleted

Pokeformers10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I created VC games for my CFW 3DS, but the save files deletes itself every time I reload/re open the games. This first happened on Pokemon Light Platinum. Since it's a ROM hack, I thought the error was an exception. But, when I tried an official game like One Piece GBA, the same thing happened: the save file keeps deleting itself. How do I fix this? Please help!

Old 3ds, running cfw
FW: 11.6
3DS Region: EU

If you need any further information, I'm happy to provide them.

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try SRAM patching your GBA roms, it'll work some of the time, or wait until Asdolo releases his New Super Ultimate Injector which should hopefully fix any saving issues without the need to patch or modify roms

Pokeformers10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try SRAM patching your GBA roms, it'll work some of the time, or wait until Asdolo releases his New Super Ultimate Injector which should hopefully fix any saving issues without the need to patch or modify roms
I see. Currently, I've just used the cias made by other people and it seems to save. It's not my physical error for sure because I put the same specs when generating the VC cia file. However, I think for now, I'll just wait as you advised. Thanks for the help and reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse