OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
When I was young and confused, I bought a r4i gold ( From this site).Now I noticed that most games don't work on this piece of sheet, but it gets worse... ...Most of the games that work can't even save
hate2.gif

I have tried everything to fix this... like wood r4, ysmenu, ttmenu, waio, akio, etc. But even that can't stop the ocean of fail in this flashcart.

P.S Don't tell me that I need a Acekard or Supercard I want them too but since I live in a "developing" country I can't buy anything so...

EDIT: Yes I have tried to format my sd card with various formating programes. And just for everyone to know that I have a 4gb Kingston sdhc micro sd

Reactions: relauby

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Snailface said:
First of all, your link is messed up. (http twice = fail) I'll download the firmware and see what I find.

Edit: Nothing unusual with firmware. Have you tried formatting your card with the Panasonic Official SD formatter? Download
Yes I have tried to format my sd card with various formating programes. And just for everyone to know that I have a 4gb Kingston sdhc micro sd, and the site offers a "special" version of wood ( yes it doesn't work too).

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
insidexdeath said:
AlanJohn said:
insidexdeath said:
This R4 Gold supports Wood so just go on their site and download the latest Wood and install it then you'll be fine.
did you go to the website from MY r4 gold? This Website

Yes I did and I saw the Wood R4 on it.

Here's the link if you were not able to find it: http://www.r4-pro.com/core_download_en.html
I tried to install it, ( I formated my sd and draged the __rpg and ds menu dat but it didn't work!!!)

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
maybe you have clone of a clone

ничего когда-нибудь и на твоей улице будет праздник

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your other thread is in a more appropriate area, and there's no need for you to have two threads open.
So this one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom