FoxCunning

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need help!
I'm converting a save from .ps2 to .PSV

I'm following the guide on this site, a thread named: "PS2 .psu Saves => PS3 Internal Memory Card (without needing a PS2 -> PS3 Memory card)"

But when I'm at the Step 4 and I need to "Import", the Mymc program gives me this "out of space on image".

When I load my Memory Card it says at the bottom right: "8134K of 8135K free"

What can I do?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps2 memory cards are in .vmc/vm2 format. iirc, you can convert a memory card by creating a vm2 and renaming it. also, memory cards are recorded in the metadata, so I'd suggest you create a memory card, then export it.

FoxCunning

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ps2 memory cards are in .vmc/vm2 format. iirc, you can convert a memory card by creating a vm2 and renaming it. also, memory cards are recorded in the metadata, so I'd suggest you create a memory card, then export it.
Wait wait, I’m not understanding.
I know that Memory Cards are in .VM and .VM2 format, for PS1 and PS2, and that’s ok. But what do you mean by saying that I need to rename it and export it? In the guide that I’m following it says, indeed, “Rename the Memory Card from [NAME].VM2 to [NAME].ps2”. Is there something different that I need to rename? And what do you mean by exporting? I have seen that option on Mymc but it is locked..

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what would happen if you don't use the original memory card. you may have to rebuild the database for it to be picked up. you just have to rename the memory cards. by exporting, I mean transferring the memory card to the computer. there's nothing else that needs to be renamed.

Citrusblur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what would happen if you don't use the original memory card. you may have to rebuild the database for it to be picked up. you just have to rename the memory cards. by exporting, I mean transferring the memory card to the computer. there's nothing else that needs to be renamed.

Allow me to elaborate further, since I'm running into this same issue. The problem isn't with MYMC detecting the memory card. The memory card is being detected just fine. The Issue is that whenever the particular save file is attempted to be imported, an error pops up that reads.."out of space on image" which indicates some sort of error with the save itself, though it is unknown why that would be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!