Please help me with a siggy. (Love hina, adultish)

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Su ( I dunno, maybe adultish?)
Alright, so I want this pic on the left side, with shadowboy on the right... I think maybe a white background with the tv screen effect where it has the veritical choppy lines? Or if that would look like crud whatever you think looks best, after all, your the artist, not me.

Anyway, thanks a bunch to anyone who can fulfill my request.
... is it too adultish for this forum tho?

And also if you wouldn't mind could you take the head from this pic and make it into an avatar?
shinbo.jpg

Anyway, thanks again.

Lol, I should put the avy in the topic too, but the darn thing won't let me edit the title >_

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a quick tip, shadowboy, change the dimensions in your avatar settings to 100 x 120 px to avoid the stretching.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, tell me if you like it... font's a little... mmmm... dunno... "gothic" for a pretty girl pic.
Also it weighs in a bit heavy (like 25-30k) so I could probably trim it down a bit.
Your thoughts?
edit: also wasn't sure about capitalizing the first letter...

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I like the first letter being capitalized, not sure about the gothicness, maybe something a bit less, like one of those fancy cursive fonts?
And could you upload the old one again? I was thinking maybe of using that as my avatar instead of the shinobu one.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/N9my2YMne7M?si=_TD_FEoM-jb1yx7s ll killed a m&m