OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
metalmariomadstarr.smfforfree4.com
XP
Country
United States
(root beer hahahahaha!) how do you hack roms? And what do you use to hack them. can you tell me where to get them and how to use them? step by step plz. If those who helped me on the mario kart ds beta waluigi pinball beta
(cookie luigi_course
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCCRe1n_CA ) thanks for your help but none of the patches had the waluigi cookie pinball one. just the second waluigi pinball. It's still cool, but i really want to play the cookie waluigi pinball. So, can anyone help me with hacking?
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif
how come all of you are ignoring my help????? I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean???
no one is ignoring you, we just dont care or care to know, and on youtube if you registar a account you can e-mail whoever owns the video and ask them questions, not to mention if you actually leave a comment they might respond to you but this video looks like the demo version of the game.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah, ok, but i talked to Wynaut who made the hacks that i want, and he didn't help me at all. he never responded back, and i left him a message earlier in the year, like on January, and nothing. He just ignored me.

Get his IM or email address and ask that way.

Wynaut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, ok, but i talked to Wynaut who made the hacks that i want, and he didn't help me at all. he never responded back, and i left him a message earlier in the year, like on January, and nothing. He just ignored me.
What I did not helped you?
Over at NDS-Roms, you only make new topics, inseed of looking in the topics where I already helped.
I tried to help as nooby as possible so you can understand me, you finally can hack it, as I saw in one of your many topics.
If you have done this at CW-Games forum, all the new topics were merged or moved to Archief.

But now we are here, I found this topic while searching around Google.

So let it be your lesson.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4