PS1/2 Please help me name a PS1 game

Shakraka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so when I was in around second grade or so, I remember going over a friend's house and playing PS1 games, since his brother had a ton of burnt games that were really fun. I remember one game in which I had the most fun in, and I would love to play it again and nostalgiabomb.

Here's what I know:
-Vertical shmup
-There was a snow/mountain level
-There was most definitely 2 player support
-3D environment with 2D gameplay
-Boss level was either bloody or dark red
-Boss level took place in a room (meaning the environment did not scroll during the battle)
-Boss level had some kind of a dog that attacked you

And here's what I'm not too sure about:
-I think you played as kids/robots on a snowboard/hoverboard (very unlikely)
-I think there was an American release (not too sure since this was a burned copy)
-I think it was kind of short (either that, or there were a lot more levels than the boss I got to)
-I don't remember there being any weapon upgrades or floating bonuses (could be wrong)
-I think the final boss was a girl that could control these dogs to attack you (again, not too sure)

Games I know this is NOT:
-Einhander
-Omega Boost

So, that's all I can recall for the game, but I think I narrowed it down a lot, since there aren't that many shmups for the PS1. Thanks in advance.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I like this genre a lot heh, i wanna help you since it sucks to forget a game
tongue.gif
, Well you sayd it was a vertical shmup and you sayd you knew it wasn't "Einhander" But Einhander is an horizontal shmup... And "Omega Boost" Is a rail shooter also you sayd "I think I narrowed it down a lot, since there aren't that many shmups for the PS1" and psx has at least 50+ shmups....
Anyways since i haven't tryed much PSX shmups i can't tell you the name of what you want but i can help you to search for it, You gotta check this links:

List of PSX shmups (With some reviews)

List of shmups (Contains a list of psx ones)

Article about psx shmups

Some psx shmups (With screenshots)

What you can do is track every game title there in google/youtube and i bet you'll randomly encounter the game you're searching for, Sorry if i can't tell you the name of the game you want but i guess this is better than nothing. Good Luck
smile.gif

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure of bloody but I think it had lots of red bullets, which is Radiant Silver Gun.

Dodonpachi is bloody in terms of being difficult, although I never played the console ports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup