Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't matter where you put the browser and the 2-in-1 Tool, but I always put stuff like that in the root of the microSD card.

You should not be using the 2-in-1 Tool with the patched browser rom. You either patch the rom and use that by itself, or you use the 2-in-1 tool with the clean rom.

When patching, you should start with the clean, unpatched, untrimmed European release of the browser. The 2-in-1 tool should work with any unpatched version of the browser.

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The stuff is on my root directory.

I've downloaded the rom straight from a site, unzipped it, put it on my micro SD, and then when I boot up I boot the ez 2 in 1, and then choose the ram option (by pressing R), and then after that I open my browser, nothing happens =/

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
today I borrowed a friend's micro sd and got a rom from a different site but still couldnt get it to work so i'm guessing it's not ez4lite, micro sd or rom, where do u guys download your 2 in 1 tool from?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Please read hadrian's sig.

I can't get mine to work either, and I also have a Nintendo Wi-Fi hub. Gave up, so I am like, whatever.
dry.gif

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Already read them and followed them multiple times with multiple cards and ez4 lite's on 2 different DS's, and it comes up with the same error everytime =/

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
blah, tried googling and I can't seem to find a patched version, if anyone could msg me a link that would be great, cheers

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EZ4 comes in a few flavors:
EZ4 original (16MiB RAM)
EZ4 lite (16MiB RAM)
EZ4 lite deluxe (32MiB RAM)
EZ4 lite compact (8MiB RAM)

For the browser to work with minimal patching, there needs to be RAM for the expansion card header at 0M, and 8MiB of expansion/work RAM at 16M. Meaning, using the method from triforce (or rudolph and myself which is essentially based on that) you need 32MiB RAM for it to work.

As far as I am aware, the browser patches that are currently out there will only work with the EZ4 lite deluxe because it has 32MiB of RAM. Why it took 3 pages to dodge the answer of "which EZ4 do you have" with "I have EZ4 lite" I will likely never know
laugh.gif

See thread title:
http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?t=5139&start=0
QUOTE said:
EZ4 deluxe opera support

edit:/ BTW, before you ask, I don't have anything but the deluxe one here (aside from ixthus' lite, only reason being is because I haven't been able to get the sucker to work correctly) and due to past experience and certain people's excellent ability to ignore and not answer specific questions, I no longer attempt to code things for hardware I don't own myself.

1man1dream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks so much for such an in-depth reply!

I always thought deluxe was just an adjective describing the support and not referring to the deluxe model of ez4 >.<

aah well guess it won't work, cheers anyways everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1