1. annoyingcalc

OP annoyingcalc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have an O3DS with 9.2 Sysnand and I had rxTools running fine (emunand) for a while, but I wanted eshop access (I had Error code 022-2634), so I followed directions I found to backup emunand and it's folders. I backed up emunand using the rxTools menu, and then I copied all the folders on my SD card. Then I made the mistake of using the GW formatter instead of system settings. I thought no problem, I'll just inject my NAND. Well, rxTools doesn't seem to inject it, just saying "Processing EmuNAND.bin, then it says Hit A to continue. which does nothing. I then injected it using EmuNAND9 which seemed to work. However, when I try to boot using rxTools, I get a black screen. Could someone please help me?

2. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

France
    Why don't you just use emunand tool?

3. annoyingcalc

OP annoyingcalc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I had read multiple reports of it not working, but EmuNAND9 working so I tried that instead. I'll try emunand tool.

Also, I didn't try it because it didn't list rxTools as being supported.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I was able to inject my original NAND backup into my 3DS, but I can't seem to inject either of the EmuNAND backups I took earlier today, as it says they are New 3DS nand backups which isn't possible.

I want to inject my emunand backup because I have some VC game saves that I don't want to lose on it.

Last edited by annoyingcalc, Jan 16, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - emunand, Please,