Homebrew Please help i need to press R button with much force

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will finally be happy when nintendo makes something that we don't ever have to blow into again! :P
The Super New Nintendo NX: An all enclosing glass case with no buttons, no charging! Never blow into it again! With half the power of your phone, and a library of 5 games, this is the next big thing. Must buy a new one when battery expires.

luigismentor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know when it happened to my GBA, my Mom would spray WD-40 into the button, and over time, it started working normally again. I'm not sure if that also works on 3ds though.....

InfiniRien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright! Thats easy to work with! Luckily this video has all the links and a demonstration so just watch the video, download the stuff and do what he says.

Hey. I'm sorry that my question is unrelated to the primary issue of this thread, but... would this work on an o3DS with A9LH and Luma? Logic dictates that it would, but you never know what can brick things these days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/