Hacking Please HELP, any help is constructive - Ntrboothax/ Boot9strap installation

mishkaveli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just recently i have ordered the "R4isdhc GOLD Pro 2018 for New 3DS /3DS v11.6/2DS/DSi/DS Lite/DS" for a cheap alternative to mod my 3ds with ntrboothax.

Following the tutorial on 3ds guides for my old 3ds (FW -11.6.0.39-U) i have stumbled into some problems within flashing and executing boot9strap, to elaborate further whilst flashing the flashcart to ntrboot on my 3ds i couldnt choose the designated option of the sdhc version which is the actual version of my flashcart (i received multiple errors such as please eject cartridge - eject sd card - put back in cartridge) but i dismissed this error finding that it works with the R4i gold option and there i continued by pressing A to install ntrboothax but in the 3ds guide tutorial and on the youtube tutorials its much more simpler, my cartridge has to overwrite 3 attempts from 1-100% and i cant simply exit by pressing B i have to press the home button, therefore this leaves me with some suspicion the next phase may not work.

Moving on i transfer the boot9strap files including safeboot9strap (in addition i renamed the firmware extension file safeb9s to boot - according to 3ds guides steps) and the home brew - boot.3dsx file to my sd card and i power off my device and attempt to run b9s. In this process i applied the magnet and followed all prompts to hold the power button + start + select + X buttons (even with research tried the start + select + x and then press the power button way) with no luck of about 12 attempts.

I have followed the 3ds guide the whole way, please tell me is it something im doing wrong, my cartridge or my own device/devices sd. I can provide photos and further info asap, any assistance is helpful thanks <3

mishkaveli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
im going to ask nds card whats good, but most importantly it did work with selecting the r4 gold option although im not sure if thats the proper way on 3ds guides.
But regardless im going to repeat the process today as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?