Hacking Please anyone can made a ppf for the wiifit 001 error?

basejumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats85 said:
Basejumper,

I read that if you put your wiimote on the floor with your feet on it, wii fit thinks its a balance board. Haven't tested this myself but you can give it a try.

Someone's pulling your plonker there
rolleyes.gif

You do need to have the latest chip upgrade, that applies to anyone as seen with SMB and Mario Kart

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:

Alright lol
rolleyes.gif

QUOTEYou do need to have the latest chip upgrade, that applies to anyone as seen with SMB and Mario Kart

This is only when a working ppf removes the 001 drivecheck right?

basejumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats85 said:
QUOTE said:

Alright lol
rolleyes.gif

QUOTEYou do need to have the latest chip upgrade, that applies to anyone as seen with SMB and Mario Kart

This is only when a working ppf removes the 001 drivecheck right?

Correct, the ppf patch will remove the 001 drivecheck

go ghe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@basejumper
Hi, I tried your ppf patch on my NTSC-US Wii 3.2U wiikey clone modded, before drive check the game asks me to update. Would you mind to make a ppf removing also the update if it's possible? Thanks in advance

@Dack
Could you show us how to use your software?

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
SImple enough:
1. Load the ISO
2. The disc files appear in the top window
3. Expand the 2nd partition - it then shows the files. Right click on main.dol and choose save from the pop up menu. Call the file main2.dol
4. Expand the 3nd partition - it then shows the files. Right click on main.dol and choose save from the pop up menu. Call the file main3.dol
5. Put both files through the Generic Wii software patcher to remove the 001 error. Remember to save the files when you've done it.
6. Back in my software - right click over main.dol and choose load. Then choose the correct file for the partition you are altering i.e. main3.dol for partition 3, main2.dol for partition 2. It will load the file in and then auto Trucha Sign it.
7. When it says it's finished, and then says about reparsing click OK.
8. Repeat with the other partition.
9. Burn image.

Remember to copy the iso first so that you are then always changing a copy of the iso.

You will need the key.bin file as used in Trucha etc.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Got it working on a NTSC-J console, Wiikey 1.9s, 3.2J with Japan balance board:
1) Loaded clean AMBITION release (not repack), updated and got double channels.
2) Reset console, loaded Freeloader (cracked), waited for the liney shits.
3) Loaded AMBITION release with BaseJumper's ppf-patch only (no regionfrii/wbb)
4) PLAYING WiiFit with nice British accent trainers lol

a9cito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dack said:
If anyone else wants to try with the software I wrote then:

http://rapidshare.com/files/110767558/WIIS...er11b2.rar.html

Now allows you to load/save/sign from all partitions.

(Right click on one of the files in the file display and you can choose load/save from the pop up menu)

Give it a go and let me know how you get on.

(You'll need key.bin of course)

Can you please upload to another site, rapidshare ask for many cats and the code everytime is wrong

go ghe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I tried Dack's software, the WIIScrubber11b2 as he explained.

The good thing is that after putting the freeloader to avoid the update, this new iso Wii Fit patched to remove 001 error on partition 2 and partition 3, is recognized by my Wii without the update invitation (this never happenned with Wii Fit JAP backup or event with my original Wii Fit PAL)

The bad thing is that 001 error is still there
frown.gif

I may use the original Wii Fit game to update then hope that 001 error will disappear...

Thank you Dack ;-)

xlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Dack - I am trying your method but got lost during the instructions - how do you "auto trucha sign" the partitions once you've replaced the main.dol files? Sorry - I am sure I am missing something obvious but I am new to this program and am not sure what I need to do
smile.gif

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
It automatically signs the partition after adding the data - all it means is you don't have to carry out signing after changing a file, which you do with Trucha signer.

go ghe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dack said:
5. Put both files through the Generic Wii software patcher to remove the 001 error. Remember to save the files when you've done it.
6. Back in my software - right click over main.dol and choose load. Then choose the correct file for the partition you are altering i.e. main3.dol for partition 3, main2.dol for partition 2. It will load the file in and then auto Trucha Sign it.
7. When it says it's finished, and then says about reparsing click OK.
8. Repeat with the other partition.
9. Burn image.

At the 5th step I didn't forget to save in Generic Wii Patcher for both main2.dol & main3.dol, I checked these *.dol files right after that and the 001 error was really removed

As you said in the 6th step that the WiiScrubber11b2 software will load and sign automatically those files so I let the program reparse alone and then close it when finished. Seeing the new iso file is updated by checking the file properties in Win, I thought it was fine then burned it

QUOTE(Dack @ Apr 27 2008, 08:21 PM) Just wondering - did you do the partition marked data?

Now could you be more clear?
Not being sure to understand your question, I have just extracted from that new iso the main2.dol and main3.dol, they still have 001 error. I probably did something wrong

Thanks mate ;-)

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
No - it's probably my software thats wrong
frown.gif

*sigh*

I'll have to get a copy of the iso and see if I can work out whats gone wrong (I've probably uploaded the wrong exe knowing my luck at the moment). I've been concentrating on putting larger files into the iso on testing.

Edit: Yep - found the bug - one bracket too many for placing the write line! - when I was editing last night.

Try this file:

On megaupload this time (which for some reason is in Spanish for me) - less cats than rapidshare
wink.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THQVG5NM

go ghe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you so much Dack, you're great mate

I finally can play Wii Fit PAL on my NTSC-US Wii, I tried the newest version of your software, WiiScrubber 1.2, it works like a charm
wink.gif
. The modified *.dol files (by Generic Wii Patcher) now can be saved to the partition 2 & 3 of the iso, no more 001 error

The only small problem is that I have to use Freeloader, but it's fine as I can avoid to update my Wii

So my experience on a Wii NTSC-US with chip which can't be updated is

1. Get the Wii Fit PAL scrubbed iso
2. Extract the 2 main.dol files by WiiScrubber
3. Apply the 001 remove by Generic Wii Patcher on these 2 *.dol files. Save them carefully
4. Save these 2 *.dol files by WiiScrubber
5. Burn the new iso

(2nd & 4th step thanks to guide of Dack on the previous page. The save at 4th step took me more than 1 minutes for each main.dol)

Hope this can be useful for someone

Thank you again Dack
grog.gif

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
No problems -= glad it worked.

I really should mention that putting a file back in takes rather a long time on the instructions
smile.gif

Theoretically of course - you could always move the apploader.img from the freeloader disc into the wiifit image.......

tadeot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dack said:
No problems -= glad it worked.

I really should mention that putting a file back in takes rather a long time on the instructions
smile.gif

Theoretically of course - you could always move the apploader.img from the freeloader disc into the wiifit image.......
Yes , it work to me
But the bad Thing is that i only can watch the wiifit in Black and white in my ntsc tv with usa wii

If any of you have the real apploader from real proper Datel usa Freeloader , can make a ppf, to wiifit in ntsc version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi