Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
GI2vD.jpg
From Sony's liveblog of the many liveblogs covering the PS Meeting:
QUOTE said:
I want to share with you one possible solution: Ladies and gentlemen, today we are announcing PlayStation Suite
[...]
PS Suite will make PS content available on Android smartphones and tablets
[...]
PlayStation Suite content is slated to be available within the next calendar year.
icon11.gif
Source
Huge news!

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Need a tablet NAO. But in the other side I have two PS1 modshipped and I don't play video games that much outside.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, makes sense since the PSP-Phone seems to run on Android so why not make it available for all other android-capable phones, even though I`m not sure if it is the right move if there will be games attractive to those people willing to get a "real handheld" (->NGP).

But I guess there is going to be experiences similar to what is available as PSP minis so not really comparable to big budget games that are or will be available for 3DS and NGP (PSP2).

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great news
smile.gif
I assume it'll be fully operational and best played on the Xperia, but it's great to see that it's coming to more platforms. It gives people just one more reason to purchase a tablet that runs Android (if they had any reason before.) I was thinking of purchasing the PlayBook when it came out, but if all these awesome features keep coming to the Android OS, I might have to rethink...

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They'll probably design other Android phones later on to better use this Playstation content. Hopefully before this service is available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: