PS1/2 Playstation Move

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I think they made the Playstation move because I guess that's the direction videogames are heading. The concept of videogames today are to enhance the videogame experience. Its been heading in this direction since they were invented. from the bump up to 32bit to the 3D in Mario 64.

MarioBrotha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
Well I think they made the Playstation move because I guess that's the direction videogames are heading. The concept of videogames today are to enhance the videogame experience. Its been heading in this direction since they were invented. from the bump up to 32bit to the 3D in Mario 64.
With Project Natal coming up, I think you're absolutely right.
But, hasn't the concept of videogames ALWAYS been moving to enhace the videogame experience?

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
MarioBrotha said:
But, hasn't the concept of videogames ALWAYS been moving to enhace the videogame experience?
No, the concept of videogames is to be a lucrative business and it is! Where is my virtual reality helmet and the game that goes with it??? I am still waiting for it!!! Oh wait I remember its not out yet because they cant make enough money with it...

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sao Mortel said:
MarioBrotha said:
No, the concept of videogames is to be a lucrative business and it is! Where is my virtual reality helmet and the game that goes with it??? I am still waiting for it!!! Oh wait I remember its not out yet because they cant make enough money with it...
One word, VirtualBoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1