• Ehhh (explain..?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IT'S A COPY OF THE WII (Nintendo fan)

• Other (say)

• Total voters

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have yet to try it, so I'm not sure how good it actually is. But considering how similar it look to the wii, doesn't seem like anything new, but who knows?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got it, personally, I think its better than my wii. There anent that many great games yet, but more will come (through updates or completely new games). Gladiator duel is amazing. Sure its a copy of the wii, so what? The only thing I dont like is the ball at the end, in my room its always turns pink (if you didn't know, it change to the color that would be best based on your surroundings).

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
person66 said:
(if you didn't know, it change to the color that would be best based on your surroundings).

Whoa that's COOOL.
Can you change it so it's a permanent colour?

QUOTE(Sephi @ Sep 24 2010, 06:48 PM) too early to tell if you ask me, I'll buy it later if it's actually useful.

Aha, that's true. I agree.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Crazzy1 said:
person66 said:
(if you didn't know, it change to the color that would be best based on your surroundings).

Whoa that's COOOL.
Can you change it so it's a permanent colour?
No, not that im aware of, but hopefully in a future update

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Nay,I find it to be a copy of the wii, I am not a wii hardcore fan, I just don't see a point of having a wii and a Move when they basically do the same things.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its quite cool, my friend has it. I like it better than the Wii, I have the Wii myself and may be picking up move if some good games come out on it. It has motion tracking like Kinect and is quite good, I never tried Kinect myself but I think it would be weird if not holding some kind of object. This is the Wii experience I expected when I first heard ears of.

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am in love with it!!! Resident evil 5 rocks so hard with this thing. Also i really enjoy heavy rain and sports champions. I will say it needs more software. It seems though by march of next year there should be lots of reasons to get it. I am also waiting on the mag update to see how it works with that. My main reason for loving it is how accurate it is and how it breathes life into my old games and finally gives me a wii hd.... with better hardcore games.

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for the eventual pack-in with Killzone 3 or SOCOM 4 or for a possible deal on Black Friday (Move package + navigation controller at $99 or something).

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
8BitWalugi said:
Nay. NAAAAAYYYY!!!
It's quite bad. I got it bundled and it's terrible. No, I'm not a Nintendo fan, I got all 3 current-gen consoles and handhelds.

BUT WHY IS IT BADDD?

QUOTE(wtfisausername @ Sep 25 2010, 01:15 AM) It has motion tracking like Kinect and is quite good, I never tried Kinect myself but I think it would be weird if not holding some kind of object.

I swear Kinect wasn't released yet...
But I hope it fails
tpi.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Crazzy1 said:
8BitWalugi said:
Nay. NAAAAAYYYY!!!
It's quite bad. I got it bundled and it's terrible. No, I'm not a Nintendo fan, I got all 3 current-gen consoles and handhelds.

BUT WHY IS IT BADDD?

It tries so hard and fails. Seriously, It takes way to long to properly set up in some games, it's pretty lacklustre if you have a Wii, and then there's the constant re-calibration.

Then again, I am pretty tired of the whole motion control gimmick. Give me a good old controller any day.

EDIT: Oh, and as Blaze below me said, it brings back the phrase 'PS3 has no game', but instead, it's 'PS Move has no game'.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I could go buy it right now, I have more than enough money for a change. But from what I've heard it suffers from a few technical problems so I reckon I'll leave it until A) they sort out the issues, and B) it has a game that actually looks amusing.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Until they show me at least 5 decent games worth owning it for (non shovelware type) I'm not interested.

And I don't mean just tacked on controls that could be done by using the dualshock either. Something that actually REQUIRES move tech.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
shaunj66 said:
Until they show me at least 5 decent games worth owning it for (non shovelware type) I'm not interested.

And I don't mean just tacked on controls that could be done by using the dualshock either. Something that actually REQUIRES move tech.
Heavy Rain Move edition is a great game :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay