Homebrew Playstation like menu

Adpon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know there is MenuDo, but are there any other menus that look like playstation?

Also can someone explain to me why people say MenuDo is bad? What can MenuDo not do?

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adpon said:
Also can someone explain to me why people say MenuDo is bad? What can MenuDo not do?

Its been in development for a while so people are complaining about him not releasing it.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah unfortunately ppl jsut want there cards to look better, so they keep whining about release dates such as MenuDO, and such, heck i really appreciate what those guys are doing, they work, for nothign in return, which is great, yet many people instead of supporting just complain.

On topic: Well no, there isn't anything of the sort.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't even try to w8 for MenuDO. As soon as its released no one will have a DS anymore everyone will get the DS2. Use moonshells PS3 skin.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Coding a homebrew app to replace firmware functions, load homebrew and commercial ROMs, have a media player and work on as many Flashcarts as possible is extremely hard! I could never even code a simple media player.

THe guy's only been working on it since the start of the year (I think) and he hasn't released anything because he wants it to be at its best when it comes out (presumably)

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Soulanger is working hard
frown.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Coding a homebrew app to replace firmware functions, load homebrew and commercial ROMs, have a media player and work on as many Flashcarts as possible is extremely hard! I could never even code a simple media player.

THe guy's only been working on it since the start of the year (I think) and he hasn't released anything because he wants it to be at its best when it comes out (presumably)

He started Oct 26 2008. And he did release some stuff. Like the music player and the Coffee demo or whatever its called.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN