Gaming playing Zelda Twilight Princess original

geedub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys ,
just want to check that letting my kids lose , with the original Zelda Twilight Princess game isnt gonna come back to haunt me ?

i mean i still have ( well i think i do , aint checked ) the twilight hack game saves on my wii ! i have since downgraded their wii from 3.3 E to 3.2 E this afternoon , mainly so i could install starfall ! and they were playing Zelda this morning !

its working fine just now , just want to make sure and stop any problems before they happen

cheers

elfsander

Trophies
Website
microse.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Team Twiizers did advice against doing that, I cant find a link right now, but the Twilight Hack uses some of the space used for the other save files.

The best thing is to backup your TP save to a SD card and create a new save file for Zelda.

f00had

Trophies
XP
Country
EUR Twilight Hack only uses Save File 1. I dunno if using slots 2 and 3 will stop the Twilight Hack from working though.

geedub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
since i posted i have checked and they have saved on 2 , like f00had mentioned , i only have the the hack on 1 !

Posts merged

elfsander said:
Team Twiizers did advice against doing that, I cant find a link right now, but the Twilight Hack uses some of the space used for the other save files.

The best thing is to backup your TP save to a SD card and create a new save file for Zelda.

sorry im getting a bit lost , you mean backup THE HACK to sd card ? it is already on the sd card and on the wii !

and like i said my kids have already saved TP onto slot 2 !

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Creating a savefile in one of the unused slots will not hurt the Twilight Hack, but you should consider making a seperate file anyway. I used to play Twilight Princess in my Twilight Hack save, alpha 3. Then, when 3.3 was released, it was deleted. Just keep in mind that your save file might be deleted in a future firmware version. I'm still playing through Twilight Princess, and when I've finished it I will install the Twilight Hack again.

geedub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
i said create a save on slot 3!!! it doesn't affect TP Hacks slot save

yes i know what you said ! but im saying my kids already have it saved on slot 2 ! and like f00had said this is a europe wii so slot 2 and 3 are free !

QUOTE(Maikel Steneker @ Dec 7 2008, 09:37 AM) Creating a savefile in one of the unused slots will not hurt the Twilight Hack, but you should consider making a seperate file anyway. I used to play Twilight Princess in my Twilight Hack save, alpha 3. Then, when 3.3 was released, it was deleted. Just keep in mind that your save file might be deleted in a future firmware version. I'm still playing through Twilight Princess, and when I've finished it I will install the Twilight Hack again.

thanks for the info , my worry is they try to play the save hack ! ive told them not to and explained it could break their wii ...............thats the main reason i installed starfall yesterday

btw thanks for the info guys !

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
geedub said:
Maikel Steneker said:
Creating a savefile in one of the unused slots will not hurt the Twilight Hack, but you should consider making a seperate file anyway. I used to play Twilight Princess in my Twilight Hack save, alpha 3. Then, when 3.3 was released, it was deleted. Just keep in mind that your save file might be deleted in a future firmware version. I'm still playing through Twilight Princess, and when I've finished it I will install the Twilight Hack again.

thanks for the info , my worry is they try to play the save hack ! ive told them not to and explained it could break their wii ...............thats the main reason i installed starfall yesterday

Running the Twilight Hack shouldn't break anything, unless you have some kind of destructive app on your SD-card. As long as they don't delete it or save in the Twilight Hack save slot, there won't be any problems.

geedub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
geedub said:
Maikel Steneker said:

Running the Twilight Hack shouldn't break anything, unless you have some kind of destructive app on your SD-card. As long as they don't delete it or save in the Twilight Hack save slot, there won't be any problems.

cheers mate , i only said it would break their wii , to give them the fear ! lol

pity there wasnt an app that could hide the hack save or lock it from being altered /deleted ! like on windows folders !

but hey i hope i can trust them to leave it well alone , thanks for the answers EVERYONE !

geedub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
geedub said:
Maikel Steneker said:

cheers mate , i only said it would break their wii , to give them the fear ! lol

pity there wasnt an app that could hide the hack save or lock it from being altered /deleted ! like on windows folders !

but hey i hope i can trust them to leave it well alone , thanks for the answers EVERYONE !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1