Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.

You need to install them via Wad Manager or whatever else there is, or you know...when you buy them. I think you can download the game straight onto the SD card via the shop channel.

harsh111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
neelsoon said:
Hi i just wanted to know how can i play wads from sd card without installing them on the wii?
Is that possible?

I don't think you can, you need to install it using WAD manager or something like that onto the wii, and then copy it over.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bladexdsl said:
wait for cIOS_rev14

And the new app from Waninkoko, but you will need to unpack the wads and then run the "Wad Loader" everytime you want to play a VC/WW from the SD card, it is actually easier to install FW 4.0, patch the IOS60, use Wad Manager to install the wad, copy the channel to the SD menu...!!
biggrin.gif

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive noticed a problem with installing wads and moving them onto the SD card, for example "acquired" Wiiware WADs will play fine when in the Wii memory but if i use the SD channel they fail to launch

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teh H4rRy said:
Ive noticed a problem with installing wads and moving them onto the SD card, for example "acquired" Wiiware WADs will play fine when in the Wii memory but if i use the SD channel they fail to launch

You need to patch the trucha bug into IOS60.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ether2802 said:
Bladexdsl said:
wait for cIOS_rev14

And the new app from Waninkoko, but you will need to unpack the wads and then run the "Wad Loader" everytime you want to play a VC/WW from the SD card, it is actually easier to install FW 4.0, patch the IOS60, use Wad Manager to install the wad, copy the channel to the SD menu...!!
biggrin.gif

um no each time your just copying the game from the card to the nand. with rev14 you can play straight from the card/hdd no having to copy over each time and wait. so what if you have to unpack the wad you do that ONCE and that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5