PS1/2 playing psx games on PS2

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kinda its called SMOOTHING you just need to turn it on ...

With the PS2 tray open, and at the browser / options screen, hit triangle a few times. It'll take you to the PS driver screen. where you can change disk load speed to fast loading and texture smoothing options
smile.gif

Not fantastic and sometimes not noticeable in some games ... although it DOES work on some and makes them look a little less blocky
smile.gif

This however has been greatly improved in the PS3 version including upscaling with some games (mostly PS2)
smile.gif

godsakes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
kinda its called SMOOTHING you just need to turn it on ...

With the PS2 tray open, and at the browser / options screen, hit triangle a few times. It'll take you to the PS driver screen. where you can change disk load speed to fast loading and texture smoothing options
smile.gif

Not fantastic and sometimes not noticeable in some games ... although it DOES work on some and makes them look a little less blocky
smile.gif

This however has been greatly improved in the PS3 version including upscaling with some games (mostly PS2)
smile.gif
thanks for confirming, i knew i read some mention of it somewhere - i take it sony never released an updated firmware/driver with extra features?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.