Hacking Question Playing online with Modchip using sysnand

MolhodeSoja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm new here and totally new to switch homebrewing. First of all, I bought a Mariko Switch (patched), and for fear of f*cking my switch with a bad weld, I sent it to a modchip store so they install it for me.

But... I have a lot of friends playing Fortnite and my pc sucks (I don't like the game, I just like playing with friends), and because of this, I'm searching for every damn site to know how to play legit games online, and the best solution was to boot into a sysNAND with disabled CFW.

The problem is, my SX OS is installed on a 64GB sd card. What do I need to do to have a clean sysNAND sd card (with only SX OS needed files) since I don't have a sysNAND backup?

Sorry if I misinterpreted something wrong. I know a lot about homebrew but only in other consoles, I'm lost in how Switch works.

MolhodeSoja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I believe Nintendo are scanning sd cards so if not straight away eventually it will be banned
I don't think they are doing this, but I searched for a while and the hekate payload is incompatible with sx core for the moment. All I can do is sit and cry

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude they're not serious, it's illegal for Nintendo to search your sd. That completely breaches privacy laws.

If you are using a clean sysnand with no cfw or any installed apps, you should be safe, but there is no 100% guarantees.
Yep, also I've been using Emunand for 1 Year and 4 Months and still not banned and I believe that I never will get banned.
Just don't touch anything related to Sysnand and you're fine.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do homebrew stuff only in emunand and sysnand for online

for online stuff on sysnand use boot original or genuineboot only difference genuineboot will burn fuses and will use the normal bootloader.

you may want to run the cleanup tool in options>sx core>cleanup each time u boot to be safer

I would do a backup first thing you do so u have a clean backup u may want to run the cleanup first for this too so its not in the backup

Last edited by pcwizard7,
Reactions: MolhodeSoja

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do homebrew stuff only in emunand and sysnand for online

for online stuff on sysnand use boot original or genuineboot only difference genuineboot will burn fuses and will use the normal bootloader.

you may want to run the cleanup tool in options>sx core>cleanup each time u boot to be safer

I would do a backup first thing you do so u have a clean backup u may want to run the cleanup first for this too so its not in the backup
Yes, Definitely need a clean backup before attempting anything else and emunand will save a lot of trouble.
I've currently only got a 32gb sd card, so im running everything of sysnand for now with 90dns, but as soon as i get a bigger card I plan to copy it over to emunand and restore my original sysnand. Which should allow me back online with a very very low chance of ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?