1. MarcoReckless

OP MarcoReckless Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hello, I'm kinda ignorant about the whole Switch modding scene so I thought that it would be a good idea to ask here, I'll try to be as short as possible.
    I used to play AC:NH on my Switch Lite some time ago and I saw some people selling items on Ebay that were clearly cheated (duplication glitch was patched already).
    I decided to come back and I was wondering, is there a way to cheat items on AC:NH while also being able to go online? Would it require to have 2 different consoles (a modded one and a legit one)?
    My copy is AC:NH is digital and legit, not sure if it changes anything.

2. burhansalih

burhansalih GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    you can pass items from a hacked switch to a legit switch without being banned...you may want to check with people who do this.

3. bruhreid

bruhreid Member
    Newcomer

United States
    There would be a big risk of your unhacked switch getting banned if you transfer over hacked items.

4. layzMich3l

layzMich3l Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Transferring items from hacked switch to a legit switch is pretty safe. the chances of being banned are lowest of the low. Been doing that for a LOOOOONG time with multiple switches

5. yaykittykitty

yaykittykitty Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    For animal crossing you use Local play / Lan and go to your modded island, pick up items and return to your non modded island. That way you get loads of bells and nmt etc and low risk of ban on your unmodded switch

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Playing, online, modded