Playing games on Tablets

hellfire789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just out of curiosity, would it be considered cheating if you play the games on Tablets such as the iPad or the Blackberry Playbook?(Basically anything with touch screen functions) It'd be great if I could watch some TV or something while trying to beat some high scores and I didn't have to sit in front of my desktop for prolonged periods of time. :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just out of curiosity, would it be considered cheating if you play the games on Tablets such as the iPad or the Blackberry Playbook?(Basically anything with touch screen functions) It'd be great if I could watch some TV or something while trying to beat some high scores and I didn't have to sit in front of my desktop for prolonged periods of time. :P
Oh my god, I completely misread the title and thought you asked if playing games on tablets, as in, extasy, is considered cheating...

No, it's not cheating if you use VNC, actually, the typical VNC lag makes it a handicap.

Reactions: 2 people

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I dont think there are a lot of tablets that can play those games considering they're in flash, and some of them are quite CPU intensive (not for a regular PC but for a tablet I mean)

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)