Hacking Playing DS ROMS?

Moto2014

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may seem like a really stupid question but how can I play my DS ROMS with my DSTwo? Do I need to download a plug in or am I just missing a built in feature? Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moto2014 said:
This may seem like a really stupid question but how can I play my DS ROMS with my DSTwo? Do I need to download a plug in or am I just missing a built in feature? Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

All you need to do in order to play DS Roms is to download the DS Roms and copy them to your Micro SD card and let 'er rip. In other words, just turn on your DS with the Micro SD card inserted in the DSTWO and the DSTWO inserted in the DS slot, go to the main game selection menu and press A on one of the games.

Moto2014

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I feel like an idiot considering it was that simple. For some reason DS_GAME couldn't see my games when they were in a folder. It worked fine when they were on the root though. Thanks again!
biggrin.gif

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The very first icon in the plugins menu should be something like DS_GAME, and most likely has an icon of a DS. Select that and it opens up another menu, which shows all the DS ROMs on the root of your SD card. If you have them in a folder, then you can open the folder from that menu as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...