Playing DS ROMS?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Moto2014, Dec 28, 2010.

Dec 28, 2010

Playing DS ROMS? by Moto2014 at 1:10 AM (668 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Moto2014
    OP

Newcomer Moto2014 Newbie

United States
    This may seem like a really stupid question but how can I play my DS ROMS with my DSTwo? Do I need to download a plug in or am I just missing a built in feature? Any help is appreciated [​IMG]

2. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    All you need to do in order to play DS Roms is to download the DS Roms and copy them to your Micro SD card and let 'er rip. In other words, just turn on your DS with the Micro SD card inserted in the DSTWO and the DSTWO inserted in the DS slot, go to the main game selection menu and press A on one of the games.

3. Moto2014
    OP

Newcomer Moto2014 Newbie

United States
    Thanks! I feel like an idiot considering it was that simple. For some reason DS_GAME couldn't see my games when they were in a folder. It worked fine when they were on the root though. Thanks again! [​IMG]

4. PeregrinFig

Member PeregrinFig A miserable little pile of secrets

United States
    The very first icon in the plugins menu should be something like DS_GAME, and most likely has an icon of a DS. Select that and it opens up another menu, which shows all the DS ROMs on the root of your SD card. If you have them in a folder, then you can open the folder from that menu as well.