Hacking Question Playing backups on switch

• Thread starter Deleted-401606
  • Start date
  • Views 25,814
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted-401606

OP
Ive been away from the scene for a while and I was wondering what the quickest way was to run backops.I preordered an SX OS a while back with a dongle but I never got it so I was wondering if there were other options.I looked in the tutorials but they didn't really seem to give too much information unless you already knew what they were talking about.Thanks for the help in advance.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Use Atmosphere and add sig patches. Kosmos package for everything should work just fine. www.sdsetup.com

Thanks for the non-troll answer.Usually people hate it when you ask a question because technically the information is already scattered across the forum.What's the difference between Kosmo and Rei?Are sig patches included on the sdsetup website?Thanks.

Kingslayer_Kyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the non-troll answer.Usually people hate it when you ask a question because technically the information is already scattered across the forum.What's the difference between Kosmo and Rei?Are sig patches included on the sdsetup website?Thanks.

I'm pretty sure this is what he's talking about.. This is what I needed to get backups working after installing Atmosphere

https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard-that-you-guys-need-some-sweet-patches-for-atmosphere.521164/

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically all CFWs are a derision of atmosphere or use some of the code. REI is the most unique but started out piggy backing off of atmosphere. Both are awesome but Atmosphere is the true original. The author doesnt condone piracy tho so you have to "patch" it with sigpatches if you want to play downloaded backups. ReiNX includes everything you need but I dont think it's been updated for 8.0 yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Kosmos is just a package for Atmosphere. It's not a CFW but a pre packaged version of atmosphere with everything you need.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Technically all CFWs are a derision of atmosphere or use some of the code. REI is the most unique but started out piggy backing off of atmosphere. Both are awesome but Atmosphere is the true original. The author doesnt condone piracy tho so you have to "patch" it with sigpatches if you want to play downloaded backups. ReiNX includes everything you need but I dont think it's been updated for 8.0 yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Kosmos is just a package for Atmosphere. It's not a CFW but a pre packaged version of atmosphere with everything you need.

Will this guide burn my fuses?

newgen2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys to install games do I need keys from my switch and insert them to xci/nsp files, I’m confused what to do.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Will this guide burn my fuses?

you only burn your fuses when you update your firmware. installing a CFW doesn't burn your fuses.

Guys to install games do I need keys from my switch and insert them to xci/nsp files, I’m confused what to do.

you need to build your Switch's prod.keys and place it on the root of your SD card. then you can use the sigpatches provided by the link on one of the comments above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello