Gaming Hacking Feedback Misc play Smash bros. Ultimate online with wifi safe mods?

Vexzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a streamer i watch that uses wifi safe mods while playing online in super smash bros. ultimate.
does anyone know how i can play smash bros. ultimate with mods online as well?

How to avoid ban
and set up my sd card / switch to run smash and play with mods online\
[please and thank you]

Vexzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a Video

For anyone else wondering or needed help
this video is very detailed
credits to the person who made it Manito for creating a video like this

Vexzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a Video

For anyone else wondering or needed help
this video is very detailed
credits to the person who made it Manito for creating a video like this

Still asking if anyone knows just in case
would a downloaded NSP file of Smash work with mods or would the lead to a ban?
can i go online with a emunand, then play smash with a legit game plus mods and will that lead to a ban?

how can i spoof my serial so that i can use a emunand, play smash with mods, and have my downloaded games on the switch

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have installed any .nsps, going online will certainly get you banned. I'm online with Atmosphere, and I have played Smash with mods online before and I wasn't banned, but all my games are legit. If you have a legit copy of Smash and you make a clean emunand you could use it to go online and play with mods, but going online at all always carries some risk of a ban.

Vexzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have installed any .nsps, going online will certainly get you banned. I'm online with Atmosphere, and I have played Smash with mods online before and I wasn't banned, but all my games are legit. If you have a legit copy of Smash and you make a clean emunand you could use it to go online and play with mods, but going online at all always carries some risk of a ban.
TY cluesagi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True dat.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Beans and Bologna. What gurl wouldn't want to come home to that.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess my sister had a new baby at this point the doctors are like well see you again in 9 months
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn i should of wrapped it that time... hope she has her hubby fooled:P
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh that's cool, you gonna be an again Uncle
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Screw that family I stay away as much as I can
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh, Fam 4 Life, no ducking that one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you knew mine you'd run
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All fams have issues, mine too. No matter, it's still Fam. (But I know what you mean)
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fam as in family?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, family is like the initial party in an RPG, they're just a suggestion but you can ditch them once you level up.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I love that analogy
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People are too closed in over the idea of blood is blood I believe people are people and you can choose the ones you want to be around easily
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ofcourse you can choose, but Family is bond, no matter, you have to go out of your way for family. Golden rule. "You can choose your friends, but unfortunately, you can cannot choose your family"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but no one said you have to talk to them the only difference is sharing a name
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like how kids are born into a family business that may want to do something different and become a complete disappointment to them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True. I have cousins on my dad side I've never spoke to. Only knew of them when going to Grandma's funeral. N still don't speak with them (I tried, left my # with them, have invited them to dinner-nothing) That's life
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not saying I'd wish any ill will but I don't want their drama
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got some stupid sleep abtinovue thingy that makes noise in bedroom and I can't deal with it, Loud AF. She don't care if I'm in bed with her now, so I feel like I'm free again, I can sleep wherever, whenever. I just wondering how long this will last.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's like yeah, we have a few genes in common, but then again we have genes in common with a banana.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    So is your wife single now?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sure, as long as you can deal with a generator sound at night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And she ain't already at @K3Nv2 house.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And she ain't already at @K3Nv2 house.