India
hi
my friend got a psp
yaypsp.gif
( not me lol )

and he played iso using ChikHen on firmware 5

but he accidently updated to firmware 6

and there is no ChickHen for that
is there any other way to play iso on firmware 6 ?!!!

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
wasim said:
hi
my friend got a psp
yaypsp.gif
( not me lol )

and he played iso using ChikHen on firmware 5

but he accidently updated to firmware 6

and there is no ChickHen for that
is there any other way to play iso on firmware 6 ?!!!

QUOTE(bnwchbammer @ Mar 14 2011, 12:25 PM) http://gbatemp.net/t205696-how-to-softmod-your-psp-v3
Next time look through the sticky threads first, as I certainly won't help with such an easily answered question again.
@wasim -- firmware 6.what? I'll just assume you mean 6.37. You can't play iso's on that firmware, unfortunately. The best you can do is download HBL which can run homebrew and emulation (which is a lot of fun!
smile.gif
) . http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y46DNAB6
If a particular homebrew is signed**, then power cycle your psp and try running it as HBL needs to be disabled for signed homebrew to work.

@bnwchbammer -- the information in that sticky was inadequate in answering wasim's problem. It doesn't explicitly* state 6.37 can't run iso's and doesn't provide a decent alternative. "Just help yourself next time", does not promote high community standards!

*easily understandable for a beginner (clearly stated, in other words)
**some homebrew is signed, meaning you can run it on official firmware without any hacks

One more thing wasim. The post below brings a good point, if your PSP is model 1000 or 2000 (and some 3000's), you may be able to downgrade and open up your options. We need that info!
happy.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
DO NOT USE THE SYSTEM'S OFFICIAL ONLINE UPDATE.

Sometimes just writing lolololololololo would be enough....6.37 is bad says Rydian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf