A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MeritsAlone said:
How come all good games come AFTER ive sold my consoles!?
Why sell your consoles? I still have my PS1, despite being able to play almost any game for it perfectly on an emulator, with a proper controller.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, OK, Plants vs. Zombies.......do the plants have brains or are the zombies vegan?

I've heard of this game, but I've never played any version of it. Will check this out IF it gets dumped. Can't really tell what part of it is the main game and what is new. Guess I'll go Googling to learn more....

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
So, OK, Plants vs. Zombies.......do the plants have brains or are the zombies vegan?

I've heard of this game, but I've never played any version of it. Will check this out IF it gets dumped. Can't really tell what part of it is the main game and what is new. Guess I'll go Googling to learn more....
You have a brain, the zombies like eating brains. They're trying to get into your house to eat your brains, and you're using your garden to defend yourself.

Here's a gameplay video of the PC version. The defense-style gameplay is the main game (although PopCap's adding a bunch of mini-games to the DS version).

@clonesniper666: Dump the ROM if you can. And send it to a release group if possible.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
is this out yet?
and how did clonesniper666 get the cart?
isn't it supposed to be released on the 18th???

I normally cant get the games if there are in our stock room but for some reason someone working electronics put them 2 copies out during the day, so I bought it knowing it was not coming out till Tuesday.

I would dump but I have no way to my ez flash 3in1 died plus I still have dialup so it would take forever to upload the game anywhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw