Gaming Plants Vs. Zombies DS Thread

lilWilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does it play on the DS? I recently got addicted to this game on my friends iphone, sadly my phone isn't one of those super phones all these kids have now and days. I do however have a retired DS gathering dust in my room. I read its out on pc http://newlyfresh.com/?p=978 but you cant just take your pc everywhere, and the DS versions the same price! how do you guys like it ds?

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's the same as the PC version, but no new content, a sad achievement list (rant rant), and limited framerate and graphics.

The achievements list is filled for 1/10. That's just fucking sad. They did the FULL background, but the achievements don't even reach the center. All blank. Filled with small easter eggs. There even is a 'more' button, but ALL achievements fit on the screen. No need for a 'more' button.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilWilly said:
How does it play on the DS? I recently got addicted to this game on my friends iphone, sadly my phone isn't one of those super phones all these kids have now and days. I do however have a retired DS gathering dust in my room. I read its out on pc http://newlyfresh.com/?p=978 but you cant just take your pc everywhere, and the DS versions the same price! how do you guys like it ds?

Haven't had a chance to play the iPhone version, but I prefer the controls on DS over the PC version. It's a small difference, but I'm able to drop plants faster on DS. That being said, I still play the PC version regularly. It's just really pretty on PC. Consider this, though: You can't take your PC with you into the john.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Rega being one of those who reuse Audio Technica's products by rebranding them with their own...