PKSM "Game not found!" problem

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by PedroKeitawa, Nov 29, 2016.

1. PedroKeitawa
    OP

PedroKeitawa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    Italy
    I try this application on .cia file for my O3DS and it work fine. No problem. The problem for me start when i decide to use this homebrew with my NEW3DS in is "regular" homebrew .3dsx (if im not wrong with the file exestension). What happen is when i open the homebrew i ask me to select a game, i choose pokemon sun, then it load. Then again give me the game chooice select, i select sun again and then this happen:

scr_1_TOP_RIGHT.png

Then a Press A and the homebrew reboot me on the main menu for the Homebrew Launcher. This happen no matter what the game i select: i try the DS game B/W and of course the 3DS game X/Y/OR/AS/SU/MO and this happen evrytime. Somebody know why this happen? Again this is for the simple homebrew, no .cia file, on a NEW3DS no CFW.

2. Dayfid

Dayfid GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2014
    Canada
    Could have easily been asked in the thread for this app.

For DS games you need to select PokeTransporter and for 3DS games you need to select PokeBank.

3. PedroKeitawa
    OP

Aug 15, 2015
    Italy
    Sorry.

I select the Pok├Ębank but same error. Im not try with the PokeTransporter yet.

4. Dayfid

Dayfid GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2014
    Canada
    It's all good. What's your 3DS FW?

5. PedroKeitawa
    OP

Aug 15, 2015
    Italy
    The 11.2, the most recent one. Like i said in the mian post my NEW3DS dosen't have CFW, even becouse i don't think you can downgrade at this FW with out the DSi ware thing.

6. PewnyPL

PewnyPL GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2014
    Poland
    This will be shooting in the dark, but considering it's a new game we are talking about, it may be that you just don't have the mmap folder on your 3DS, or it's outdated (doesn't have Sun/Moon files).
    https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls
    Click on green "Clone or download" -> "Download ZIP" and then from the archive it downloads put the mmap folder (with all contents) on the root of your New 3DS's SD card and try again.

PedroKeitawa likes this.
  7. Dayfid

Dayfid GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2014
    Canada
    I guess you're out of luck for now: https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM/wiki/FAQ

8. PedroKeitawa
    OP

Aug 15, 2015
    Italy
    Thanks for your help. I have try the DS game, before set the file you link in my sd, and they wornk perfectly but now even the 3DS game works with no problem.

9. breakthewind

breakthewind Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2017
    Yo I need some help I have a plain old 3ds and you know how you caan pick hgss and platinum asw well? Well when I try to pick those to use pksm on. It doesn't shoe up and I if I use a mother app to boot it up it just says incorrect size. Please help

10. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Ask in the official thread, you're more likely to get help or find an answer to your question that's already been solved.

11. EventAssistant

EventAssistant GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2016
    Italy
    I have to ask WHY you're using a completely outdated version of the application. The readme in the github page is clear, and says which is the correct way to install PKSM. If you do every step correctly (which is only ONE), you'll get everything working as expected.

Majickhat55 likes this.