Gaming Pkm Platinum Problem

Blue Dingo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, huge screw up on my behalf first of all.

I used Narins cheat compilation to give myself all the key items (super rod) way early on in the game. Now i just realised that i cannot catch cresilia, darkrai or shaymin.

Is there anything i can do?

On the gamespot forums i found a action replay code to edit out the key items except for the bike. But its only for diamond, and im using a TTDS. And i dont know wats the process of converting AR to a TTDS usrcheat.dat

So, do i have any options besides restarting the game? Can i edit using Pokesave (never used it before, so i dunno)

And btw, yes, i realise this is a really nooby thing to do, i realise im an idiot for not figuring it our sooner. So please dont remind me, and im not trolling.

Thanks

dsjunkieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude in the same cheat file try using the catch wild pokemon ?? or whatever code. it changes whatever wild pokemon you fight next to one of your choice. and the code like right below it will allow to change said wild encounter to around what lvl you would like it. sweet huh? moving onward

i would suggest getting your fantastical new pokemon at a low level so you can burn through whatever cool moves he might miss if you caught them at say lvl 50. thats pretty much where the rare candies are coming in
nds.gif

Zack_Wilder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really needs to be a code where you can do less than make your characters max level, or give yourself 99 of all items etc. Extremes aren't always helpful. I've given up using those "get ALL/MAX _____" codes.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Zack_Wilder said:
There really needs to be a code where you can do less than make your characters max level, or give yourself 99 of all items etc. Extremes aren't always helpful. I've given up using those "get ALL/MAX _____" codes.

you can always learn how to modify the hex value of the code
is not that difficult with the aid of a scientific calculater

for example
HEX DEC
63 = 99
32 = 50
0A = 10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya