Gadsby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey everyone,

I always update Kosmos and Atmosphere whenever they release new updates, so I saw there was update for kosmos v12.1 so I decided to update. I removed my sdcard and put it into my PC like I always do for file transfer and update(I never connected my Switch internet after CFW btw), so I download Kosmos v12.1 from github and transfered files and I also downloaded sigpatches from same link. I transfered whole files SDCARD, I loaded hekate with TegraGui and launched CFW then it stucked I waited 10 minutes and it was still same kosmos screen then I pressed power button to power-off, it went to Hekate again so I tried to launch CFW again but it said pk92 decryption failed then I did some quick search before I do anything and I saw lots of content says "good bye that switch" etc. So I pressed power button again and it went back to Hekate again so one more time I tried but this time I tried launch options instead launch CFW and I choose fuse primary bin and it launched CFW without any error, I haven't powered off or anything yet. What should I do now? I ordered 128GB new SD card and someone said that I transfer whole files into new sdcard and try, is it good idea?

OFW 7.0.1 and AMS 0.8.7

Btw, whenever I try to launch CFW via TegraGui for first time it always power-on my device when I get into RCM then I put USB so I had to wait OFW launch then power-off but this time my usb won't power on so I safely boot hekate, this always be like this its not bothering me but anychance this issue related with something?

Thanks everyone.

Gadsby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You get to RCM because you probably have AutoRCM installed, have you god nand backup?
As far as I remember that I never enabled AutoRCM and I have these files with me, anychance this is one time issue not permanent?
upload_2019-4-13_2-59-33.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-13_2-59-0.png
    upload_2019-4-13_2-59-0.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 153

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~