TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. bennyman123abc

OP bennyman123abc GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hey guys! Some of you may know me from the 3DS and Wii U hacking communities. However, that is besides the point today. Let me explain my situation.

I have a project in English class on the play, Julius Caesar by Shakespeare. I am programming a game based on major events in the play. It is a platformer. Now, I absolutely SUCK at pixel art and well, any other art and I need Gameboy Advance style graphics in the next 9 days if possible. The things I need graphics for will be in a spoiler below. If you are interested, please let me know! I will greatly appreciate any help I receive on this project!

• Cassius (Brown hair, roman tunic, skin color of #ffeb99, maybe a green and kind of floral head piece)
    • Brutus (Same as Cassius but, with a skin color of #fff5cc, and blonde hair)
    • Caesar (brown hair, skin color of #ffdd99, more royal looking tunic, NO CROWN)
    • Portia (Same skin color as Cassius or Brutus, tunic, small breasts (Don't emphasize detail), either brown or blonde hair)
    • Calpurnia (Same skin color as Cassius or Brutus, tunic, larger breasts, black hair)
    • Soothsayer (Give your best shot with an old man :D (Same color skin as Cassius or Brutus though))
    • Mark Antony (Same skin color as Cassius or Brutus, tunic, darker brown hair than Cassius)
    Rules:
    1. All graphics must be 48x48
    2. All graphics must be in either PNG, JPG, or BMP format
    3. All graphics must be simplistic and lacking in very fine detail (E.g. No nipples on Portia or Calpurnia)
    4. All graphics MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MARCH 30th 2017!!! NO LATE EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!!!!!

2. Futurdreamz

Futurdreamz GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    You might have to scale back to NES graphics to meet your deadline...

3. bennyman123abc

OP bennyman123abc GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    At this point I will :P

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - English, Project, Artist