Homebrew Pirated Multiplayer Question

D

Deleted User

Nothing is sead in stone after the late may banwave.The cause of the ban seems to be from spotpass and your friends list when you run homebrew games and they show up on there,Nintendo+everyone on your friendslist can see it unless you block it from public view.

Ive been banned right when it started but I injected a lfcsb on my sysnand to get unbanned and online has been working fine ever since.

Usually the bans happen when a popular game is released such as fire emblum and Pokemon and the new Pokemon games come out this November,so what I think is nintendo records your actions,puts your console seed id on a hitlist to see what suspicious activity you do on the 3ds.Once a popular game comes out they ban you if you are on the hitlist to prevent people with leaked/pirated versions of the game from playing online wiether or not you have that specific game.

Last edited by ,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not necessarily pirated games though, the question is if pirated games will get him banned, if he want's to be a fool and test his luck connecting online so be it, any homebrew on your system will run you the risk of ban

Fact of the matter is, no one knows for sure what all Nintendo is detecting at this point with their recent ban waves. I definitely recall someone with no homebrew on their system, only a few pirated titles, and they were banned during the recent ban waves.

D

Deleted User

Fact of the matter is, no one knows for sure what all Nintendo is detecting at this point with their recent ban waves. I definitely recall someone with no homebrew on their system, only a few pirated titles, and they were banned during the recent ban waves.
There where also reports of ofw bans from a Facebook page I think but there isn't enough evidence.But if that's true then it's most likely homebrew being detected.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I count piracy under the homebrew umbrella because you must go through homebrew to pirate games digitaly download style, so yes, that counts as having had homebrew on there system, homebrew as in using an exploit like soundhax to even get to userland homebrew could somehow trigger it and that's what rock bottom minimum would be needed to pirate games to install them

Reactions: Deleted User

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I count piracy under the homebrew umbrella because you must go through homebrew to pirate games digitaly download style, so yes, that counts as having had homebrew on there system, homebrew as in using an exploit like soundhax to even get to userland homebrew could somehow trigger it and that's what rock bottom minimum would be needed to pirate games to install them
Though you could use fbi and freeshop through rosalina to fix this.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing is sead in stone after the late may banwave.The cause of the ban seems to be from spotpass and your friends list when you run homebrew games and they show up on there,Nintendo+everyone on your friendslist can see it unless you block it from public view.

Ive been banned right when it started but I injected a lfcsb on my sysnand to get unbanned and online has been working fine ever since.

Usually the bans happen when a popular game is released such as fire emblum and Pokemon and the new Pokemon games come out this November,so what I think is nintendo records your actions,puts your console seed id on a hitlist to see what suspicious activity you do on the 3ds.Once a popular game comes out they ban you if you are on the hitlist to prevent people with leaked/pirated versions of the game from playing online wiether or not you have that specific game.
dam, making ya feel extra shitty waiting till your getting excited for this new game and then the news hits, there in there right to ban but dam that must sting that timing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Though you could use fbi and freeshop through rosalina to fix this.
Having cfw, I am also counting under homebrew, I see it as nobody is safe, nintendo will kill you in your sleep one day, and you will not be able to run, or you could just buy another 3ds and be alive again but ya get the point

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So you agree that just hacking the system to do anything you can't normally do is enough to get you banned. I suppose you could hack and do absolutely nothing after hacking, but that would beg the question of why one bothered to hack to begin with.

Reactions: evilmart15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.