Misc pinoy wii gamers!!!

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
babala! wag kakalabanin si kalantiaw nakamamatay! wahaha

lol we had a great fight last night 1-20 ba? haha 1 ako 20 sya... 1st game ako nanalo then wala na puro sya na hahah... need ko pa ng practis d pa kasi ako masydo masanay sa air combo bwisit ka pag napapatay ko polimar mo masaya na ako wahahaha xD lol...

next time tatapatan ka na ng chun li ko kala mo heheh

lol nice game bukas uli antok na ko 1:30am na xD

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jory4u2nv said:
guys please change my TVC friend code, i started a new file. 2408-0625-1432. I'm going online in a few minutes.

Where are you man? We're still here.
yaywii.gif

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
kalantiaw said:
jory4u2nv said:
guys please change my TVC friend code, i started a new file. 2408-0625-1432. I'm going online in a few minutes.

Where are you man? We're still here.
yaywii.gif

wahahaha eto lng masasabi ko
hate2.gif
hahaha bukas naman uli inaantok nako mag sisimba pa ko... pinag bibigyan lng kita kanina tinitignan ko kung gano ka kagaling haha yabang eh no..

konting practis lng matatalo ko dun yan polimar mo. nakaka inis din ung may spada may time na hindi nag flinch lalo pag nagiging demon

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
o2oxygen said:

lol we had a great fight last night 1-20 ba? haha 1 ako 20 sya... 1st game ako nanalo then wala na puro sya na hahah... need ko pa ng practis d pa kasi ako masydo masanay sa air combo bwisit ka pag napapatay ko polimar mo masaya na ako wahahaha xD lol...

Hehehe, just a TvC addict since it came out early this year. Had some words to say to my editor nga when I saw the reviewer didn't review the game as it should have been e, hahaha.

Anyway, you got some moves with your Polymar too pare, that cross with Chun-Li was excellent, just need to put in some more combos there and you'll be good to rank up easily. By the way, are you using an arcade stick? Does using the wiimote only count as an advantage? Or is it just frowned upon in the TvC community? Hihi.

Good game sir! By the way, did you see jory online and did you get to play? I didn't want to keep him waiting so I rejected some of our rematches to check on him, didn't see him though. You?

Until next time pinoy wii (TvC) gamers, see you online!
yaywii.gif

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
kalantiaw said:
o2oxygen said:

Hehehe, just a TvC addict since it came out early this year. Had some words to say to my editor nga when I saw the reviewer didn't review the game as it should have been e, hahaha.

Anyway, you got some moves with your Polymar too pare, that cross with Chun-Li was excellent, just need to put in some more combos there and you'll be good to rank up easily. By the way, are you using an arcade stick? Does using the wiimote only count as an advantage? Or is it just frowned upon in the TvC community? Hihi.

Good game sir! By the way, did you see jory online and did you get to play? I didn't want to keep him waiting so I rejected some of our rematches to check on him, didn't see him though. You?

Until next time pinoy wii (TvC) gamers, see you online!
yaywii.gif

nope i was doing the same thing thats why im canceling some of our rematches... but he wasnt online...

nope i was only using Classic Controller Pro. its just like im playing Marvel VS. Capcom on PS1... you got Arcade stick? i think i should buy =) but its to pricy...
mag prapractis ako mamaya ng chunli polimar ko! kala mo hehhe nice game bro

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sir kalantiaw and o2oxygen,

I went online for about 3 hours, but it says I have 0 friends online. So I logged off at around 2AM and played MH3. Maybe you forgot to change my friend code, sorry but I wanted to start fresh so I created a new profile. Looking forward to playing with you guys soon, even if I know I'm going to lose. XD

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
been practising with my Chun Li and i want to challenge kalantiaw hahaha

when will you be online bro? i know my skills is not enough but i wanna see if i improved

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oops! Excuse my Filipino, hehe. Anyway, you should practice more online man. Try playing ranked matches, there's where you'll develop your skills more. The more you play, the more styles you get to encounter, the more experience you gain.

Been playing ranked online since about February. Basta rematch lang ng rematch, even with the most difficult ehem-giant-ehem users, you'll learn something every.time. Okay, be signing off in a while. Until we meet again...keep practicing!
wink.gif

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
ahaha lol i dont use polimar against you because im finding someone who can kill your Demon Swordsman forgot the name lol haha i can kill your polymar but that crazy swordsman is hard to kill =)

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, hence the taunting afterwards, nice! Anyway, hope you won't hold it against me if I say that I am a wiimote-only user.
rolleyes.gif
If it's any consolation, wiimote-only users have limited combo options. Cheers!
yaywii.gif

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, please don't forget to add me on TVC. I'll be online this weekend, I'm currently finishing my offline quests in MH3 so I can play online soon. Thanks!

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good to hear from you again jory. Can you give us your old TvC code as well as your new one? There may be a conflict that's why we can't see you online. We may have added both so we have to delete the old one and retain the new one. Okay?!

Hope to Friend Battle with you soon!
yaywii.gif

Hope more pinoys go online with this game, it would really push a sequel.
smile.gif
I was thinking of spectator mode for the sequel. I think that's not hard to accomplish, don't you guys?

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The small white and blue one? I saw that and thought about it then when the game was newly released pa, but I stopped and thought if I could still do what I did with the wiimote, then came to the conclusion that I would have to work hard to master using that stick (I'm so lazy kasi eh, LOL!), so I didn't buy it.

I also came to the conclusion that I would never reach the top ranks because of this wiimote-only handicap, but it's such fun tripping guys like Big Boss (Legend Hero - highest ranked local player so far) and other high-ranked players up once in a blue moon/on an off-day or night. Harharhar! That's why I can't get enough of this game and it's online mode. Panalo talaga TvC! TvC rocks!

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys,

old code 0174-6697-4844
new code 2408-0625-1432

@o2oxygen - 1100 for an arcade stick is cheap, go get it. I'm using a classic controller pro for TVC which I bought at Datablitz, same price as that arcade stick.

@kalantiaw - is Big Boss Pinoy? he's the highest ranked player online right, I usually see him post in the GameFAQS message boards.

anyway, weekend tomorrow guys, see yah!

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
@ultimatex

lol you dont have a wii? man u lost 50% of your gamers life =)

@jory4u2nv

yeah but i already have the Classic Pro and i think that arcade pad is only for TvC Game? or are they any other games that i can use this with? i just wanna make my Wii sort of an Home Arcade System thats why i have Wii Zapper so i can do an Arcade Shooting from my room no more TOKENS! lol

BTW how about this one guys? http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/en_U...FightStick.html

your foes will tremble in terror as you mercilessly drain their health bar with a flurry of effortlessly executed moves and fierce combos. LOL haha

hmm??? whats the use of that Turbo thing? and another one what is the use of the Macro? coz the one on data blitz has Macro support

i dont really like this i think its too small to smash my fingers on it lol
DSC00105.jpg

BTW i got a new friend code... my brother played online and tought that he needs to create a new profile data so he deleted mine..

its

2493-9800-2165

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...