Hacking pimpmywii

yungmoney1323

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooo i tried to install pimpmywii and it froze..i did the wrong thing and unpugged my wii...now i cannot install pimpmywii..i get a message that saids "error launching"...ive tried diff versions of pimp my wii..any suggestions?

hellppp

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ModMii: http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows
choose wizard, say ur wii is virgin and choose desired SM (use recommended) - just follow guide step by step and DONT SKIP any step. then THX XFlak in thread
wink.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do NOT double post and do NOT create duplicate threads. Next time you're double-posting/bumping, you're getting a warn, and if I catch you creating duplicate threads again only because you haven't got a reply as fast as you want, I am gonna also suspend you from the site.

Btw, READ THE RULES

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
he needs help specifically with pimpmywii

we are having problems with black ops, and pimpmywii was my solution. it fixed this strange graphics lag that i had and it fixed conj's problem playing the retail disc.

I had tried all kinds of solutions, and modmii was one of the first. however pimpmywii updated an ios that modmii obviously isn't set up to update, and it worked.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok,, if u wanna use PimpMyWii then,, do this:
First Step is: Hack your Wii / Minimal Installation and dont touch any option,, just accept them. u can use NUS to get wads or online installation (boring).
Second Step: Perform test and fix problems. once again,,,, dont touch options. this time will take a long time to complete.
Do this and it will work,,, but i still recommend ModMii.

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im testing ModMii.. brb
BTW: what was the file in download?

Edited: just download all files,,, maybe u were downloading big channels.
let channels to be downloaded after. get only brick protection... but all is working fine!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey