Country
Gaza Strip

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What's the sense in selling two copies? Chances are you'll either sell it to a hoarder or it'll never leave your house.
Beginner scalper, doesn't even understand how to be a scalper. :D Of note, the copies he's selling are Russian. Unless you're a collector and/or Russian, I don't see him selling them even separately. Just sad to see this guy signed up here just to promote his eBay scalping, in a discussion thread dedicated to find ways to get Pikmin 3 on disc at reasonable prices NOT from scalpers. What an interesting world we live in.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
please teach me how to be a successful scalper, master sensei :)

Rule 1. You don't say you're a scalper.
Rule 2. You buy stuff on the cheap and resell later at profit.
Rule 3. You study the trends and list items for sale accordingly.
Rule 4. You never degrade shinkodachi's words with "bla bla bla".

That's all there is to it.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

arslan012

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
its funny how here in russia nobody since CCCP collapsed calls scalpers scalpers, they all became "traders" today

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia is a region itself. It will most likely never be a part of the EU and i'm damn glad about it.

Got a used copy of Pikmin 3 at Gamestop today for 14€. Now i need to find MH3U and MK8 used for a reasonable price.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh thx guys. Just bought a new sealed copy for $50, gonna park it with my wasteland 2 collector's edition(KS unsealed)... :D Although I MIGHT relent on this one and open and play although it truly galls me to play buy a game at that price. And now that I think of it I still have a boxed copy(CE or whatever it was) version coming in limbo somewhere... I suppose I should check WTF is up with that again since they seem to be camping on TBA and not producing/shipping anything...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning