PictoDS problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Escape, May 21, 2010.

May 21, 2010

PictoDS problem by Escape at 11:20 PM (1,489 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

  1. Escape
    OP

    Member Escape GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2008
    Messages:
    532
    Country:
    United States
    Well, I was just about to convert a few files through PictoDS (so I can read them through Comic Book DS), but for some reason I suddenly get an odd error after trying to open the converter:
    [​IMG]

    ^I do happen to have this file - it's inside the winraw zip src->org.pictods->org->pictods->
    ui->PictodsUI.java

    Never had this problem before, it worked perfectly fine last time I used it (about a couple weeks ago), I've tried re-installing Java, restarting the PC, turning off firewalls/anti-viruses, downloading PictoDS again, but nothing helped.

    Could anyone help me solve this problem please?
    I'll be going to sleep now as I'm really tired, therefor I'll be reading the comments tomorrow.
    Thanks for whoever helps [​IMG]


    BTW, I just hope I posted this in the right area... it does have something to do with homebrew, after all [​IMG]
     
  2. twiztidsinz

    Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2008
    Messages:
    4,981
    Country:
    United States
    http://cbds.free.fr/Softwares/PictoDS/?language=en

    The "src" means Source Code, it's for compiling the application 'from scratch' and doesn't have anything to do with the end-user product.
    Also, any time a missing file is inside a .zip or .rar or .7z or any other kind of archive, it does no good because the program can't access it.
     
  3. Escape
    OP

    Member Escape GBAtemp Advanced Fan

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2008
    Messages:
    532
    Country:
    United States
    Well, it worked fine a couple weeks ago, didn't touch it since, so there shouldn't be any problems about the zipping... also, all the files have been zipped - that's for sure.
    For some reason, after extracting it into /C , it did work - but if I cut/copy&paste it somewhere else, I get the same error as before.
    Well, at least it's working now!
    Thanks a lot for your help [​IMG]
     

Share This Page